Subject: Get back to business with Uber Corporate Shuttle
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 00:31:02 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 

 

 
 Uber Corporate Shuttle has arrived

 Uber Corporate Shuttle is a customised service built for companies, looking to offer their employees a single vehicle commute to get them to and from work.

 Speak to us today to learn more.
Contact us 

 

 Dedicated Fleets

 Our proprietary routing scheduling algorithm ensures optimal efficiency and flexibility.

 Same Uber Experience

 The service is fully integrated into the same Uber app and your employees will be able to manage and track their journey.

 Comfort and Reliable

 With Uber&rsquo;s one platform approach, Uber Corporate Shuttle can be customised to suit your business needs all with the same Uber app safety features available.

  

  

 Speak to us today

 To learn more about Uber Corporate Shuttle and our solutions to help you get back to work, speak to a member of our team below.
Contact us 

 

 

 
 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=78bc0f8a6e44909bf5d3ab594717e19bd4bc631dd469e6b6aae4e80e4ff67a0ed383b2fb8df38e20d58169216ddad2716f86b94b1e01d9f5 
Get Help   
 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=78bc0f8a6e44909b68828711c8cd891715634e18a5920d8ab3b28c814be2912ff807e9fb8c9738fe3b5857e4e944c16ccbb2cffdbbfd3cd5 
Terms    

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=51831edcc183f9ccf99439f29f996f303bf0070f36cb621828f4c234d00638566133ebd9afcc192253864d1757517e5dac11e7849e7f3db585cc965ddc6ce01abab3226d1f88a3fc5325ed287d23b297 
 View Online  

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=78bc0f8a6e44909b4a63a584fb9b8026071b86f93839effef6c64ca4e05058bd4230d39db0222085355bc019387db538ccd520338686a45b 
Privacy   
  
  https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=78bc0f8a6e44909b8d57635abe18a27ecdd3a09b7470d0e0934c408068badb3acdaea29ade028d80be187c8b5cc1b57239344fbe4c368fcd 
Unsubscribe   

 
 
 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b629212ddc8fec358f51dc18601278491d977b50aa024b4eddf8244c7442b8559e9a35f0db1cdcc0541eba7f1cd5f8abb30c35e5153067f7 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b629212ddc8fec359233f1149a79f8299ef89b5f814be832a73ff8c743ff63ec56e16271fcd87159f2e9e2338af4477feb50994bc9bf8731 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b629212ddc8fec3557d509e581a01b5f6f8dce43cf13c9272d068dad168502da129ebeb55d02cbf00ff861709160f72609d22e93436bc515 

 

 Uber India Systems PVT LTD 
 Mr. Treublaan 7
 1097 DP Amsterdam 

  

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b629212ddc8fec35d207a52c699aa1b787200beddd9c29f529d5b171995bf2f907310eefcb870830e58150bc305ef68bf6e297f50ad0b9ad 
Uber.com