Subject: New Windows 11 devices and more
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 20:16:50 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d286847313d338acee39376cd31c21743293c76c83bce0e860c79cfc54fc06ca219d6a4aaa34103e50d81bff7cbf6b98f3b2a7455fc701d30074 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d2862af5d1ef6324c0d6878938a0b1e08af368a071cdfadb0438ad72ef53b4e63accf8b3d92ef1b2377917879dcfb4fb5badb1b76b059bf5418e 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d2862af5d1ef6324c0d6878938a0b1e08af368a071cdfadb0438ad72ef53b4e63accf8b3d92ef1b2377917879dcfb4fb5badb1b76b059bf5418e 
New laptops from Surface, now with  Windows 11
Inspiration meets originality on new Surface laptops, designed to light up the best of Windows 11 and adapt to you.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d2862af5d1ef6324c0d6878938a0b1e08af368a071cdfadb0438ad72ef53b4e63accf8b3d92ef1b2377917879dcfb4fb5badb1b76b059bf5418e 
 See what’s new from Surface 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d286832d20dcb8a4469ae955ee8fd22357b4401fbb913cba66f4f0f51d020ca65f6dbb02e0a19ed2b5c2d2f8c7bf84c23d0d2af56a8dae043884 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d286832d20dcb8a4469ae955ee8fd22357b4401fbb913cba66f4f0f51d020ca65f6dbb02e0a19ed2b5c2d2f8c7bf84c23d0d2af56a8dae043884 
Maximize your productivity 
Access all the apps you need and multi-task with ease with tools like Snap Layouts, Desktops, and a new, more intuitive redocking experience.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d286b258cec13be0bd39798a369600a1f16346983c4ceb305eeb088d9fe51a81f8951319d645c035d2da3067285a9dfd0e01d2e7e38ffacebb6c 
New ways  to connect
Connect instantly to the people you care about right from your desktop with Microsoft Teams.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d286b258cec13be0bd39798a369600a1f16346983c4ceb305eeb088d9fe51a81f8951319d645c035d2da3067285a9dfd0e01d2e7e38ffacebb6c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d286ec3257240ef3a7b9847b810d5bfd6d7ef4894c4f3b84a467eef6573e7565d1a3ca59c15b382f8afd69375e1e14187421d559997128773d25 
 Learn more about Windows 11 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d2860fc21ce2b70a81368a2f9a521aff0decb59d0227e2c8b4a9fee16319e4099ff994f028774c259f5e92f9b84d0b3be8006d6a7bb7ea30b2e7 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d2860fc21ce2b70a81368a2f9a521aff0decb59d0227e2c8b4a9fee16319e4099ff994f028774c259f5e92f9b84d0b3be8006d6a7bb7ea30b2e7 
Frequently asked questions about  Windows 11
Learn what you need to know to get Windows 11 on a compatible device, how to upgrade, or get a new Windows 11 device.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d2860fc21ce2b70a81368a2f9a521aff0decb59d0227e2c8b4a9fee16319e4099ff994f028774c259f5e92f9b84d0b3be8006d6a7bb7ea30b2e7 
 See all FAQs 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d2861b66eda8b8f8ded3c01bd0eaf8fe8988c7a380976128818984eafad6bf5e0875f6b2eb7139455e2bd5a51807224cb4865edaf5e03e5c9495 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d2861b66eda8b8f8ded3c01bd0eaf8fe8988c7a380976128818984eafad6bf5e0875f6b2eb7139455e2bd5a51807224cb4865edaf5e03e5c9495 
Find your  perfect PC
Check out these Windows 10 PCs and get a free upgrade to Windows 11 (when available, see below).1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d2861b66eda8b8f8ded3c01bd0eaf8fe8988c7a380976128818984eafad6bf5e0875f6b2eb7139455e2bd5a51807224cb4865edaf5e03e5c9495 
 Shop Windows 11-ready PCs 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d286640a04c96e7387ca558ada9d257b56bda7c252d996dd9d3644940b85a3324023f2a465fe50cad59a9e9147c98003b011399c79948f0d0168 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d28641dc1bd14fba33744fd0d1c2b3ecfe36d7eaa699d98c6aaba54150dc77d31167a97b85b9de1a6eaf7803cba552b8692b5767f434e6753894 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d2860d855effa9d3cce4cefaf6cdac93623c1a344ff10769b08c7cfca9b6c870492a492b4111b02636a82e86aacd334abcdde31017e94cf21fe8 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d286816e9bf9691754bdea608993a9d37e2ab9461079678f002f6a115eb87389f3fa2f500c34e17b007e8079aaaf430c7976ceb8c24f431d76ca 

1 The Windows 11 upgrade will start to be delivered to qualifying devices beginning on October 5, 2021 into 2022. Timing varies by device.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d2862e7f17b7d00a620ca5514ad11939ed70af3002d5b970a577085ac26b765c205880d264c070de0e9ca640565c2762adffc76ee7eae1308402 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=15996f2ce5f3d2866f1971e3a374732b4d0c88e88894d90fdfc908876180017659824c9b8043a8870d3b1db8228222fe1e6fc5e67c0513c068706242f32fef8c 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=89ae8a6209efa081aa0aa0f8cc97ce44aaec2a07f0078b4cdca8639accfb7fee8e80b40777c32dc4b08eb72068285085cb9c85597773f6b8c72b0126835494b4cbfd6b819ce8de0a876a171270a33e90 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052