Subject: what are the benefits of alcatel ip phone?☎ 📞
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 07:04:03 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ry1858yf87d91/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/28c75ca0961c95097815779844269226785b9deb
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ry1858yf87d91/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/d67661d53661a51bfa8f7cc7588132664dff0979
ALCATEL IP DESKPHONE 

https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ry1858yf87d91/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/40f50e49f8b32fed039d648820fb28f985186288
The Alcatel-Lucent IP Premium DeskPhone s Series delivers improved
performance and innovative design. These new variants enhance the IP
communications experience in multi-device environments, bringing
conversation comfort to the next level with audio quality
improvements. Enhanced High Definition voice provides a superior audio
experience with natural voice communication and improved
intelligibility, enabling increased business user productivity. The
Premium DeskPhone s Series can be deployed in any business
environment, from on-premise PBX, to cloud deployment on
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise servers. The Premium DeskPhone s Series
improves the overall energy efficiency of IP phone deployments by
saving energy in standby mode and in conversation mode.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ry1858yf87d91/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/40f50e49f8b32fed039d648820fb28f985186288 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ry1858yf87d91/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/698de524b1ef395126b398d3a014af86087c6a51
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ry1858yf87d91/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/2b509ac6f8114b1d5690055599ee66a18454574a
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ry1858yf87d91/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/047e1e3e3e1e6129297ed0198534714a95c6476e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ry1858yf87d91/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/343f58c9e2f7d6dde6ef6f658da2900d22ab81c5
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ry1858yf87d91/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4c0a27f70cb563a0f594a673d1b78be54e6aad6e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ry1858yf87d91/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/255fc1c64cdd9a612c71a536ac6ada13eeba5790
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ry1858yf87d91/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/516fab605bcd170e088596819ee638dd71d94197