Subject: You’re invited! Slack productivity hacks and best practices
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 21:43:46 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=30494dbadd376e913ed1b8ac9040563dcb9bd50ed57df087f9c3e140bebad396f98326ac5782c9b1ed2925b7fd708548c0cc2beb7928f2cd 

 WEBINAR
Slack productivity hacks and best practices

September 30th 

 11:30 am IST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=30494dbadd376e9106d9965c616893d04ea8340ffabcecccfc0d8a933a06e356edb9e994888f235c37378c1cf1f333d785a5a8279dd80c0bb5d9c9aee79ef16a 
REGISTER 

Hi there,

For millions of knowledge workers, students and frontline workers around the world, Slack is their digital workplace and hub to communicate, collaborate and perform daily tasks and work.

 Join our interactive webinar on Thursday, September 30th at 11:30 am IST, as Slack experts walk through the foundations of Slack best practices. This webinar will introduce you to some NEW time-saving hacks to help you be more productive on Slack.

You'll learn:
	- How to organise Slack customised to what you need to know
	- How to reduce noise and stay focused in Slack
	- How to use Slack’s new digital first toolkit to boost productivity

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=30494dbadd376e9106d9965c616893d04ea8340ffabcecccfc0d8a933a06e356edb9e994888f235c37378c1cf1f333d785a5a8279dd80c0bb5d9c9aee79ef16a 
Register  anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar!

Slack productivity hacks and best practices
Thursday, September 30th | 11:30 am IST

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=30494dbadd376e9106d9965c616893d04ea8340ffabcecccfc0d8a933a06e356edb9e994888f235c37378c1cf1f333d785a5a8279dd80c0bb5d9c9aee79ef16a 
REGISTER 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=30494dbadd376e9138a9e6168fe446692c8911f6c16beddadae2b07255e8cfb67414b89451817fb7d661ab730f0f393bbbdfc72b619cc78e 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=30494dbadd376e9120fc6e1c8940a94ccb22705c494fde27f58e8d38db130fc17d773a1c00483f33d86746f6469e3b1683ffd607c0f61138 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=30494dbadd376e91cc59c49e7d2ab9649a9b3f68532ce25596d93cb9ab10871257fbb3e1265d2f522456a350e38a239734adcbd3f7679a8f 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=30494dbadd376e91ff3cf9794603c31d19b7ecdacebf74da6231feb702c5d194eb3d9dc3430e053bfc6a8be8250cf41daa269005d1f5f51f 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=30494dbadd376e913ed1b8ac9040563dcb9bd50ed57df087f9c3e140bebad396f98326ac5782c9b1ed2925b7fd708548c0cc2beb7928f2cd 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=30494dbadd376e912820b89454f8df79985263d27154f7310ad3f668207cb23fe9cace965551ec2f23c26d07a02a87ee86391b45cef1b81e6da832d155ee252d 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=30494dbadd376e916e4ce981dd96a2c47f669e8192cd699c74e2c7e6223416fa0fbf41c94a59acbff8c955acffe366a4a81b199aebb7ed6f9e31ca8748926350 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=30494dbadd376e91211ac3ca6c9a78337fcb0e4b0b69c1fab50d1c12d8451cd6708c13b641fb48f9b137fcd12e4fbe4c0ac57900c96fac8f7e3c6b43f947ede9 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=30494dbadd376e91a6a1dd4aaea60b0ed307e9f09d43ad7ca71cdec39afce0e3c3c2531d6555b3b977af97ab3a39e07b50f1742d6c3fd30a 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=30494dbadd376e9161b9d5e2e44f3d942952931134e5ba1f7041ddbe35fa68266dd981291241c7607a05b4736f5f229156f6b90c0e086d0e 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5d5a746d7792e013b0c24238afe2b013a3453eb87ad1911699c7e280fe079103edb5b2e78b41e00c2aa0a46e0d57166a00c7f1d25d745b886bed7a753c2f39845864ce55dc035e1a25924ef6a9ced59f 
View in browser