Subject: Your August travel report is here
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 15:31:03 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 Monthly report:

 CHERRY E COMMERCE SERVICES P LTD

 August 2021 

Gain deeper insights into your account's travel activity to help manage your spend, increase savings and make informed decisions around travel policy and employee access.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0060b7a587a60f9b3e972030b154c7406ae111379aa6fc304bb429896f0421bed4174b6fc5a5681dabdb87c130fbb31d56d7ee235021b0ef 
Go to my dashboard

 

Spend

Spend August

₹0.00

 

Monthly spend

Actual usage and spend may vary due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. To view the most up-to-date spend amount, download your organisation’s monthly statement in the admin dashboard.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8d5da91cad8b5cd58f0f9e70c3168b24fdc61499008b329172274f865970b611694bd582ab9cd54b279a86f8a8a6986680eda812b2afc18b 
Learn more

 

Rider experience

Monthly active riders

 

Ensure that no one misses out on great experiences when they travel for work – invite more people to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=44cab7d1c7d430f13a257c72d6f185616b306b1aad845ed538e8f766ccf6b165c3c2137207cfcdc6eb5bcb36d6df6b3371868d9764b77e1c 
Invite people

 

You are receiving this communication because you are an administrator of an Uber for Business account. Your report may vary from actual utilisation and spend due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. Export account activity using your dashboard to view the most up-to-date utilisation data.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8d7fd692cd7932b0618b419b447263d274d26dbd7b4886010d5e45dd45d893bcc6bb31878184c289d3818d5c6f2116a9105817f0baeb485c 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d975c6a06b70eac3bcdfd7a45e83bae3ba0c02fd830d1c712c0b30618bf962dc762697d7f146d8f6ef78911ea8ba97f7266cda2ae9789b2e 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=a7e7a4c8597eac4b0af84045ca6648208a4789c7f20bbca4dc14e2bc0cc99a9162812d93247abb17bae52f99c61a6dc6d480a0b60cfbc00ae3f236ef6f012dadd7164999a5d947c74e702ca4669e851e 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=bf703e3c129508a72fdd23f707f86031caf5b7067646acdbee36c9dbfcd1fc26d664e06e926b7bcc413973bfe7442148962f0876416eb897 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ed15325ff4ff32d3e92058560cc1c3e76d5af34a394d0df09f35b6efdaba1f9c1d0c4f41f2364700e5f49d3268bd3b151f0186d1f4c6c803 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ce1227c00132ce8b5b276b7d9c8c989033cbfa4c83659d7caaf6a9f96507308972ae3e132f4e9ec0123226b7a0f9b79eb208d2b778cfe2fb 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=07405ea3ad398b41e8b13aca4ba32a45c07d69a5f958d817b8074d8995a8e63780a2f01f45fe70f93861aac80e913824dc33d0cb2e2347cd 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a9389b87992221124b47c5ced636ab06a6fb998937d268cf72ffce2d6d612534be6ae54f362a8536624784e3c517cbb39b48c8a7aa1b1a3f 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4dab510352b87b64f25209a6b51430f0c33657f4e3ba19f7c4b873749f147b5b191fa81c8284359cfb4603c8696e6265a1fc2e6477e64d1f 
Uber.com