Subject: More Window 11 features you'll love
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 10:29:32 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af47eacafcf8aee5df33b2f253000f3eb885d2511dccfff78a47ed5ce5358c14f6e627926a1af082ba5c7b6e7ed00889adc1294dccbf673a617c 

Windows 11 available October 5, 2021.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af477770d37454eca8f400a24dfdcfe5da4f8ea9548ec1fc1f258c06bb611cea0b07d5ad4db2c4e3343217fa2923d975a657036165550ec3cf9d 
Read more details in our latest Windows Blog.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af47fe3a04a0514126448a860718b0de1f783717b7d3f5ccee54bf42dd564f219ce41f986c9fb582d431aadee22f3dc0beef44c6ef10edc47604 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af47fe3a04a0514126448a860718b0de1f783717b7d3f5ccee54bf42dd564f219ce41f986c9fb582d431aadee22f3dc0beef44c6ef10edc47604 
Be more  productive naturally
Learn how new Snap Groups and Docking features help you be more productive when multi-tasking on a single laptop screen or multiple PC monitors.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af47fe3a04a0514126448a860718b0de1f783717b7d3f5ccee54bf42dd564f219ce41f986c9fb582d431aadee22f3dc0beef44c6ef10edc47604 
 Watch the video 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af478be090bb7eeac787aa0baf5231ccad5dbcb5ea4e4e0b75c949e87ef54397ef578d887838ce6a7db6724acf08169a96b773d29e7c642d7890 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af478be090bb7eeac787aa0baf5231ccad5dbcb5ea4e4e0b75c949e87ef54397ef578d887838ce6a7db6724acf08169a96b773d29e7c642d7890 
Desktops for each part of  your life
Discover how you can create distinct Desktops for all things work, family, or gaming to see what you need, just the way you want.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af478be090bb7eeac787aa0baf5231ccad5dbcb5ea4e4e0b75c949e87ef54397ef578d887838ce6a7db6724acf08169a96b773d29e7c642d7890 
 Learn about Desktops 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af4741496803ed9ad9e6ba00357e6c7a0e2597de0ce5051ac304b8c6793815d483b331a471cab6ad13738186b4ee133457f61b343d7b45e4ab76 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af4741496803ed9ad9e6ba00357e6c7a0e2597de0ce5051ac304b8c6793815d483b331a471cab6ad13738186b4ee133457f61b343d7b45e4ab76 
Need something new now?  No problem.
Check out these Windows 10 PCs and get a free upgrade to Windows 11 (when available, see below).1,2

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af4741496803ed9ad9e6ba00357e6c7a0e2597de0ce5051ac304b8c6793815d483b331a471cab6ad13738186b4ee133457f61b343d7b45e4ab76 
 Shop Windows 11-ready PCs 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af47e1c8403d660fdf4df702345d0598d45ed73fe966d98d389bad853cfdd7cf1a435610c515374579125b936dd366f6f6fd5286c087764aa324 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af47e1c8403d660fdf4df702345d0598d45ed73fe966d98d389bad853cfdd7cf1a435610c515374579125b936dd366f6f6fd5286c087764aa324 
Frequently asked questions about  Windows 11
Find out if Windows 11 is compatible with your current PC, how to upgrade, or shop for a new Windows 11-ready device.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af47e1c8403d660fdf4df702345d0598d45ed73fe966d98d389bad853cfdd7cf1a435610c515374579125b936dd366f6f6fd5286c087764aa324 
 See all FAQs 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af478f9a11f16b65cd7943aef3150333147fbe447100909acf2e80101e9fb74a6e8c60cf0f442145f46fad1caa93b86c29059214e7f07c462987 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af475c4de9ef49bc99a1ed446b7e37e6fda961578380bc2b65a5a8d052fff993eb0d3e75ee10a01a740d4489ef8ae58f090b75e55235364b41c8 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af4740daf83b3d5a3afe62115b18da6d005d6174a095af9d82cac26e9966b65fa1bad06d62437fb7fdc64f8bcc897a7114d67c4a5d7473477317 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af47ba5e2d3e20e4a86f86ca0bfbec6b081744d5c8ea656c2d12fb16cff04013a7a5e9a89783f3f072ec2036a219a4da1df8ce0706552cc69a45 

1 Upgrade rollout plan is being finalized and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af4759868c8a7848ec03b7e8cf6fc145d631065f5e9ad37a8bacd3fe9b350d2258e6badbbc391053b92ef2f881fd391a765754e3586a124816a0 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af475867b02b1ee58b4c13162e76027a2663375ae7aa44179af9e1301d546c4cb0741481a63e64f7b66aab2e0b3d55f9a21b .

2 Look for PCs that indicate they are eligible for the free upgrade, or you can check with your retailer for more information.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af47255e6025ba0cbb8eb0e4fd54f3e0cc4597d954f70f4e21222d4a94c1c6f0a0cb5ddc158aca221e416ca6bf87401832b23b3e881e6aae9c28 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6547064e99c2af4732c7185cd2c08ea8c624d69fc880907aca043187a39b78e0460edc1555df72e30deef459b34dc4ba2b68ed1e4c47ad73827f380b0ac4bf2d 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=cd4acab7af071602510a7fe0cfee757dd5562b98fe82dd911ff47d4e8d7425c83a83e36e6a50a6cde2a0e42a66cbc7ffb31049f5e4a596d67bdd808515e258f8daa837be0b6a8a359bb7bb32a86b40ce 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052