Subject: Thank You for Your Interest in Veriato
From: Veriato Vision <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 14:54:01 +0000

Thank You for Your Interest in Veriato <https://veriatocloud.com>  
                                 Hi Ashish,
 
 Thank you for signing up for the Veriato Vision free trial. Please keep
this email for your records to help you get started.
 
 Log in here:  <https://veriatocloud.com>veriatocloud.com
<https://veriatocloud.com>
 username: [email-masked]
 password: welcome1
 
 If you didn't finish setting up your account after signup, use the link
above and temporary password to get started. 

 Please log in from the device(s) you wish to monitor and follow these
steps:   - Click "Add New" under the Available Licenses section
  - Select "Yes" if you are at the device you want to monitor
  - For best practices, we recommend setting up Anti Virus exclusions
 (if AV is installed)
  - Download and Install software on the device(s) you wish to monitor

 Please note that the Trial License is only intended to confirm product
functionality. Accordingly, the software on the monitored device will be
visible to the end user until you upgrade to a paid license.

 If you have any questions please review our Knowledge Base
<https://techsupport.veriato.com/hc/en-us/categories/360004088373-Veriato-Vision-Support>
or we can be reached 24/7 via Email <mailto:[email-masked]>.

 Best Regards,
 Veriato                        Please note: this email was sent from a
notification-only address that can't accept incoming emails. Please do not
reply to this message. If you have any questions and wish to contact us,
click here <mailto:[email-masked]>.
 
 This message was sent to: [email-masked]
 
 *Our mailing address is:*
 [email-masked]

 You can check AV compatibility by clicking here
<https://ticket.veriatocloud.com/kb/a136/antivirus-identification-guide-and-exclusion-instructions-for-windows-pc.aspx>
 
 Want to change how you receive these emails?
 You can update your preferences <*|UPDATE_PROFILE|*> or unsubscribe from
this list <*|UNSUB|*>