Subject: benefits of syntel neo epabx for smb☎ 📞
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 07:05:02 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/vc102z81p82cf/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/a9ee7b5abfb5fa80818e3746cfb67fa4dea702e2
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/vc102z81p82cf/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/aec41bcd7418cd3fc8e443fc6b9efc4158850236
SYNTEL NEOS 
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/vc102z81p82cf/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4a7f4c90538a0eadd080dca87c06a946ddebc864
At the cutting edge of technology, the Syntel PBX under the brand
name NEOS is an innovative all in one IP Ready, Digital EPABX system
with GSM and PRI connectivity which can meet all your complex voice
communication requirements.
The core strength of the product lies in even a layman getting
enabled by the system to explore all the benefits that are unique to
NEOS alone! This is enhanced further with a true digital experience
inbuilt into the basic system at no extra cost, something no other PBX
in the market can truly claim to deliver today. While the end user
considerations are just a small part of the entire scheme of benefits
that the NEOS offers; the user organization also stands to gain not
only in terms of productivity leaps but also monetary profits!
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/vc102z81p82cf/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4a7f4c90538a0eadd080dca87c06a946ddebc864 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/vc102z81p82cf/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/e2707e320eaebc872edbb6cd7654e2e57b59f7cd
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/vc102z81p82cf/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/71b957a77a4db4b02912e189a72016da9e12f177
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/vc102z81p82cf/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ad7eff679de394eeda4c6a7812f913c1b81709aa
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/vc102z81p82cf/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/2aa55f90e76946e7a962cb126306fce5dd6f0941
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/vc102z81p82cf/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/e6baf58f808a1ab63100d3e1eb5feba82a5608f4
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/vc102z81p82cf/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/9d58dafb5f87ab650512c9e13b56b17e8ccb9dd8
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/vc102z81p82cf/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/e8a1cb807c042c67c94725bc7e3a69c685c77420