Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Monday, September 6th, 2021, 07:33:52 pm. Operator: Harry. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 22:07:38 +0200

Hi, this hasn't been submitted as a lead yet.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 9:45 PM
Subject: Transcript of Monday, September 6th, 2021, 07:33:52 pm. Operator:
Harry. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* https://l.facebook.com/

  Traveler Mon, 09/06/21 07:33:52 pm UTC

HI - love this package Im looking at but is it a good time to visit Italy
and Greece in the winter months? We want to honeymoon from 12/28 - 1/9

  Harry 07:33:52 pm

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?
Sure, we can get one of our expert vacation planners to get in touch with
you with more information.

May I know your name, email and phone number?

  Traveler 07:39:26 pm

Sure. My name is Rob and email is [email-masked]

  Harry 07:40:03 pm

Which country you will be coming from?

  Traveler 07:40:19 pm

US - California

  Harry 07:40:36 pm

Please share you phone number as well.

  Traveler 07:42:40 pm

Oh yes 904-556-9623

  Harry 07:44:40 pm

#contac
Thanks for the information. I will forward your concern to our Travel
Expert so that they can assist you with your requirements soon.

Traveler archived the chat 07:45:42 pm

Duration: 11m 50s
Chat started on:
https://jaywaytravel...ries/italy-greece-honeymoon#itinerary
<https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries/italy-greece-honeymoon#itinerary>
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/
Visitor geolocation: Glendale, California, United States / 66.215.69.127
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>