Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Saturday, September 4th, 2021, 12:22:45 pm. Operator: Diana. Visitor: Muhammad asif iqbal
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 16:30:19 +0200

Hello,

We’ve getting quite a few leads from Pakistan of late (not just via
livechat) - we are unable to sell to travelers from Pakistan, and we will
probably look at blocking access to users from Pakistan eventually.

In the meantime for users from Pakistan please simply respond with
‘Unfortunately as a US based outbound tour operator we are not able to
provide the services you need.’

The invitation letter already came up in this chat so I’m not sure why this
enquiry went as far as a lead.

Best regards

Charles

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 at 14:35
Subject: Transcript of Saturday, September 4th, 2021, 12:22:45 pm.
Operator: Diana. Visitor: Muhammad asif iqbal
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*Name:* Muhammad asif iqbal

*E-mail (optional):* [email-masked]

*ref* https://www.google.com/

  Diana Sat, 09/04/21 12:22:45 pm UTC

Hello! How may I help you?

  Muhammad asif iqbal 12:22:54 pm

hi diana

  Diana 12:23:20 pm

Welcome to our live chat services. How may I assist you?

  Muhammad asif iqbal 12:23:52 pm

I am interested visit albania with my family

  Diana 12:24:32 pm

Sure, How many total members are travelling along with you?

  Muhammad asif iqbal 12:25:14 pm

me my wife two children and one my cousin

  Diana 12:25:39 pm

Alright! Doyou have any specific dates in your mind like when you would
like to plan this vaccations

  Muhammad asif iqbal 12:26:40 pm

as soon as posiible but I need invition letter for e visa albania

  Diana 12:26:59 pm

I do apologize but we are not able to help you in the invitation letter.
We do not provide this letter.

  Muhammad asif iqbal 12:27:45 pm

how I can get invitation and wh where
any info about it

  Diana 12:27:57 pm

I sincerely apologize but I do not have this information handy with me.

  Muhammad asif iqbal 12:28:10 pm

ok thanks

  Diana 12:28:43 pm

Could you please confirm me your contact details so that I can escalate
your query directly to one of my travel experts.
They will get back to you with the properly customized itineraries for you
with attractive deals and prices.
Can I have your email ID amd contact number please?

  Muhammad asif iqbal 12:29:27 pm

yes of course
[email-masked]
00923110983296
00923022723948

  Diana 12:30:16 pm

Thank you for sharing your details with me. Could you please confirm from
which country you are going to travel?

  Muhammad asif iqbal 12:30:29 pm

my pleasure
pakistan to albania

  Diana 12:31:31 pm

Please note that, unfortunately as a US-based outbound tour operator
sending guests to Europe, we are not able to provide visa assistance. As
this is a requirement for visiting most of the countries we offer, we
advise instead contacting a tour company based in the country or countries
you are looking to visit.
Rest can you please help me with the activities which you would like to do
in this vacations?
Do you have any plans or ideas in your mind?

  Muhammad asif iqbal 12:33:00 pm

yes we are coming there for business oppertunities
we will visit like tirana vlore sarande like big cities big investment
cloth accessries

  Diana 12:34:35 pm

Alright! Sounds great.
Thank you for sharing the details.
Please expect a follow up from my travel experts shortly.

  Muhammad asif iqbal 12:35:12 pm

thanks

  Diana 12:35:37 pm

You are most welcome.
It was nice talking to you. Have a great day, goodbye!

Diana archived the chat 12:35:49 pm

Duration: 13m 4s
Chat started on: https://jaywaytravel.com/contact
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/albania
Visitor geolocation: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan / 111.119.187.38
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>
-- 
--
Charles Neville
Marketing Director,  JayWay Travel Inc.
M +420 720 574 576
T +1 914 500 8984
E [email-masked]
W jaywaytravel.com
IATAN Accredited: # 33-7 4707 0