Subject: presence of edge technology in networking vertical💻
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 06:45:04 +0000
List-Id: fm6772b1ntaea <exist data>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/zl243gv4drdf6/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/da64d2fd17b5faaa1c2cd22ded4ff33028cba92a
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/zl243gv4drdf6/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/a72cd42b2d362a0544ede822a4ff93ed46d76441
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/zl243gv4drdf6/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/a0aa5c0381c00713f5519e26a085575fb6a1440f
In continuous efforts to enhance the customer's Experience Edge
Technology keeps on expanding its product portfolio and technology to
meet the automation requirement of customers.
We at edge Technology value our customers time and always strive to
provide as many solutions and products as possible under one roof.
Kindly view our product portfolio in networking vertical mentioned
below, 
* MANAGE / UNMANAGE NETWORK SWITCHES
* INDOOR AND OUTDOOR WIFI ACCESS POINT 
* NETWORK RACK   AND   ACCESSORIES 
* FIREWALL AND NETWORK SECURITY  
* NAS STORAGE BACKUP APPLICATION
* VIRTUALIZATION AND CLOUD SOLUTIONS
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/zl243gv4drdf6/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/a0aa5c0381c00713f5519e26a085575fb6a1440f 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/zl243gv4drdf6/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/136b9f3c1d677f41d33f9a70e63cc879de1aad4e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/zl243gv4drdf6/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/bdb3587e9a33205d4e4bbf1095d68fc72c881b8f
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/zl243gv4drdf6/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/bd713b24af645fa97195b986a2503da2dbeb5276
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/zl243gv4drdf6/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/aa12ca7c4558b0c3d916db80294b944595485ec9
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/zl243gv4drdf6/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/b6f5b1f8e7cd67953b934f3d3392099222012af5
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/zl243gv4drdf6/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/5525cb7b5e7b16969e59586c78350d0df7968a05
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/zl243gv4drdf6/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/e86e0216e86e9cc542c17452e53fee5a1d21ff76