Subject: how to enhance your video conference experience with Logitech rally & rally plus ? ❔
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 06:45:04 +0000
List-Id: fm6772b1ntaea <exist data>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/an38536zbg528/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/bafc512c8fde3b03dc70babb0c4c72e25a1871b4
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/an38536zbg528/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/cdcd5725fbf5f7ace3d81d362c480a2a3d1b2269
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/an38536zbg528/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/cb18135aea6755011119303f9acf7fdf2ca04fdd
Logitech Rally offers an Ultra-HD imaging system, delivering
brilliantly sharp video, outstanding color, and exceptional optical
accuracy at resolutions up to 4K. The modular audio system brings
crisp, clear audio and unmatched voice clarity to the table. Rally
comes standard with one speaker and one mic pod for medium and large
sized meeting rooms. For larger spaces with 14 participants or more,
Rally Plus offers two mic pods and two speakers for greater
versatility out of the box.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/an38536zbg528/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/cb18135aea6755011119303f9acf7fdf2ca04fdd 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/an38536zbg528/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/093df7970a7bf560eb9c69161288d6982b6fc9a8
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/an38536zbg528/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/2a4f7f8c3f7b848ce4ec082276ec1e63f455177d
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/an38536zbg528/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/3e963e59fd87f273921e80c6102ee0cc1273c86e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/an38536zbg528/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/291bc173f09e6ea29796bb75a184885ef8c687cb
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/an38536zbg528/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/146211b195e50797fc676393b3f1c364b28cec26
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/an38536zbg528/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/cc6ed0f836b9f01aa180c62c66a3566f592ace3e
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/an38536zbg528/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/4c7b22219ace033405bef7e9332e3d5fc384f262