Subject: We're ready when you are
From: "trivago" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 22:15:34 -0600
List-Id: <6172748.xt.local>

trivago - Compare hotel prices worldwide
http://click.e.trivago.com/?qs=6b625f1674f798a05b7f078106f8e5c4c4b07355e5b9165561caf70f46e17640b1b022786dabe9a266d4fb139de96949c55126cc807b5101 

http://click.e.trivago.com/?qs=6b625f1674f798a0c33df4602a262e0e5aac427573875d97169c02400055611b39507bc00351dac38a5f0d2b44efedfb4fe565897a8e663d 

Let's face it,  the past 15 months have been tough on us all, and we’re not out of the woods yet. But, bit by bit, things are starting to open up and we’re finally beginning to get a taste of some of the things we’ve missed the most; be it visiting your favourite restaurant, meeting friends for a coffee, or checking into a nice hotel and getting away from it all for a few days.

 For the last one - whenever you feel it’s time to go - we’ve got you covered. trivago compares hundreds of websites to find you great deals on hotels, B&Bs, holiday rentals and more. Just click below to try it out.

http://click.e.trivago.com/?qs=6b625f1674f798a0dd0a208b208ee71be5e1bdfe0f717445ea0d2eac07f4b00e3a978dbad78513ce51d8d21a82a21cb44bf000cc7fcab75a 
Visit trivago.in 

 If you’re not sure why you’re getting this email, it’s because you either signed up directly on trivago, or through one of our social sign-up options like Google. From time to time, we’ll be sending you emails with travel inspiration, helping you find great deals on hotels when the time is right. If you’d like to stop receiving them, you’ll always find a link to unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.

 But we hope you’ll stick around - things are about to get interesting!

 Your trivago team.

http://click.e.trivago.com/?qs=6b625f1674f798a0cf33aa0b9c571315924a8b67b9033bf08df76c1be010c0af1caaa89e9780ce86f109c6ee72be32b4a0e6f89ea163b696 
 
http://click.e.trivago.com/?qs=6b625f1674f798a0ff0afeeaa90c82e8bf89f4fb7015a081451279eb31a7c447b82ee0e4a7cedba5ca16502eba953a0b78b73328ab7337ed 

http://click.e.trivago.com/?qs=eaba1d1b86f7b2f8f67ba47c89e7d06e3f79056d36fec682a97fa8d50bf04d36c096eed74e2dae4192db5983a11227a09e01b1bc875b501b 
 
http://click.e.trivago.com/?qs=eaba1d1b86f7b2f8efa0c352ab08c3bdb689a79d7890e4952e0551ba2226e9ac222dd57a62ffb84cc9fe3cec72c444af5ab33372e7d36b8e 
 
http://click.e.trivago.com/?qs=eaba1d1b86f7b2f890a004a663486f2df1e6389d41182f463f0186f5e52ac373ce7ba24f05d083d2ab65a2684fb4ffa9b2c1356cb491aee3 
 
http://click.e.trivago.com/?qs=eaba1d1b86f7b2f86fb992eb8d721973909069513cfeba2db167eddb3c69824b6bf8a80aed1528be23f267fbb113927672c84d268ab98466 
 
http://click.e.trivago.com/?qs=eaba1d1b86f7b2f82380ba04899e6f3ccbf37978ce87281be79b0a58cd4d0f0912e233b6cb81d504301f55477835d37dc1c0864c3037c957 
 
http://click.e.trivago.com/?qs=eaba1d1b86f7b2f84b97ea41104c998b9a666a166ccb02b96b36a66d9d3d692f4215489677800888614505ed3912a428ea4fb5e242cd0bf4 

Your privacy is very important to us. For further information, consult our
 
http://click.e.trivago.com/?qs=eaba1d1b86f7b2f8beb61307ba872138c26b7199bdf9d5ee2454d4ff84f3a2fa389aebd6792a73a83e00849d31256760248b515a5c6ed481 
Privacy Policy. 

 If you no longer wish to receive the trivago newsletter, we would be sorry to see you go. You can unsubscribe from this list 
http://click.e.trivago.com/unsub_center.aspx?qs=13e5d1bef8c6ada85e25ef4dc8f52f5d84c798fa383ffb4f0f39ce0a703f9c264a4a73caffe316bde533d2cbff5612ca9a8372e319c30c06c7a2a8735cc2a27cc3f2b9889e0d9b15 
here. 

 trivago N.V., Kesselstraße 5 - 7, Dusseldorf, Germany

 Chamber of Commerce: 67222927

http://click.e.trivago.com/?qs=eaba1d1b86f7b2f838af87bdea3da10c56a43291880c23717691565d6937b6c153d4cdcf7cf554e2ca34d8dcea526f81d21fb0272eac7d26