Subject: Abandoned Calls
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Marika Fujita <[email-masked]>, anupam tiwari <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, abhishek kumar <[email-masked]>, ashish dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 06:57:54 -0700 (MST)

Hi Marika and Anupam, 

I have just done some checks on Abandoned calls for the APAC shift and found that there were 14 calls abandoned and 8 missed. 

Most of the calls abandoned are from the India Enterprise line and they are called out of business hours. However, I have found 4 calls to be missed due to you were not available to take calls. 

I was wondering what happened and why you were not available to take these calls? 

Note: OBH means "Out of Business Hours" and all times are in IST. All abandoned calls have a long wait time in the queue. 

Interaction ID 	Call Type 	Reason 	Agent Name 	Start Time 	End Time 	Waiting Time 	Phone Display Name 	Tags 
631ac118b74844f19ab4407ed3fb0b13 	abandoned 	OBH 		8/3/2021 17:33 	8/3/2021 17:35 	0:00:35 		australia_enterprise+english_enterprise 
bbc303e8b64a485ab2179dd74177f929 	abandoned 	OBH 		8/3/2021 18:05 	8/3/2021 18:17 	0:11:01 	India Enterprise Temp Number 	india_enterprise 
f77481eac50544bfa60979b43c13f1be 	abandoned 	OBH 		8/3/2021 20:48 	8/3/2021 20:59 	0:10:02 	India Enterprise Temp Number 	india_enterprise+english_enterprise 
03ccf6d7fe4747abbf80563647299a9e 	abandoned 	OBH 		8/3/2021 21:02 	8/3/2021 21:05 	0:02:03 	India Enterprise Temp Number 	india_enterprise+english_enterprise 
c97363233a604501b7d65b090567f484 	abandoned 	Agent on Break 		8/4/2021 10:49 	8/4/2021 10:49 	0:00:06 		japan_gaming 
453f71229bc34b999f797cc9e096c738 	abandoned 	OBH 		8/4/2021 17:37 	8/4/2021 17:44 	0:06:46 	India Enterprise Temp Number 	india_enterprise+english_enterprise 
610b5b88b0169f000e0359d7 	missed 	Cancelled 	Marika 	8/5/2021 9:01 	8/5/2021 9:01 	0:00:29 	Australia Gaming Temp Number 	agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming 
610b60ef9fc1d10016d48ca0 	missed 	Cancelled 	Marika 	8/5/2021 9:24 	8/5/2021 9:24 	0:00:03 	Australia Gaming Temp Number 	agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming 
9cc6e85f1d8c489c9379daf4bd2118f3 	abandoned 	Agent not available 	Anupam 	8/5/2021 10:21 	8/5/2021 10:24 	0:02:32 	India Enterprise Temp Number 	india_enterprise 
610b70f1d933f60016e7a205 	missed 	Cancelled 	Jessica 	8/5/2021 10:32 	8/5/2021 10:32 	0:00:05 	Australia Gaming Temp Number 	agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming 
610b7e2d0ad9fe0012d680e3 	missed 	Cancelled 	Sebastian 	8/5/2021 11:29 	8/5/2021 11:29 	0:00:15 	Australia Gaming Temp Number 	agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming 
8da3fcf4a47949aa95fd128d07d8955c 	abandoned 	Agent not available 	Marika 	8/6/2021 5:43 	8/6/2021 5:47 	0:03:53 		japan_gaming 
3d17f17a4ad647618b9a381299ede704 	abandoned 	Agent not available 	Anupam 	8/6/2021 6:38 	8/6/2021 6:41 	0:02:23 		australia_gaming+english_gaming 
11497e5dc65d4e0b9003d95caa5bbe6d 	abandoned 	OBH 		8/6/2021 21:16 	8/6/2021 21:16 	0:00:14 	India Enterprise Temp Number 	india_enterprise+english_enterprise 
611202b747fd1e0016c58a2b 	abandoned 	Agent on IB call 		8/10/2021 10:08 	8/10/2021 10:08 	0:00:06 	Australia Gaming Temp Number 	agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming 
3e9abd06be2743a99af4778d25caeb07 	abandoned 	OBH 		8/10/2021 18:16 	8/10/2021 18:26 	0:09:38 	India Enterprise Temp Number 	india_enterprise 
124c0ac2f55342b0a61439dc81b8ea35 	abandoned 	Agent not available 	Anupam 	8/11/2021 6:31 	8/11/2021 6:39 	0:07:20 		australia_enterprise+english_enterprise 
2fc4f1e80b8441f8971699355a6c6100 	abandoned 	Agent on IB call 		8/11/2021 10:53 	8/11/2021 10:54 	0:00:01 		japan_gaming 
61138f6cc46e97001a898882 	missed 	Cancelled 	Anupam 	8/11/2021 14:20 	8/11/2021 14:20 	0:00:05 	Australia Gaming Temp Number 	agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming 
61152c7352a25b00174bf612 	missed 	Cancelled 	Sebastian 	8/12/2021 19:43 	8/12/2021 19:43 	0:00:02 	Japan Enterprise Temp Number 	agents+japan_enterprise 
61152c91aea5a10017919343 	missed 	Cancelled 	Sebastian 	8/12/2021 19:43 	8/12/2021 19:43 	0:00:01 	Japan Enterprise Temp Number 	agents+japan_enterprise 
61160e8b1a16cf0017e7f1af 	missed 	Cancelled 	Anupam 	8/13/2021 11:47 	8/13/2021 11:47 	0:00:07 	Australia Gaming Temp Number 	agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi