Subject: biomax time attendance and door control system
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 06:45:04 +0000
List-Id: fm6772b1ntaea <exist data>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/sh741t3cs5074/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/9906b7382a6843d95c5d36430da19fb78998b95a
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/sh741t3cs5074/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/2983f61be9e5f34ec2298a66a3b2c8ea9b68a485
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/sh741t3cs5074/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/0bcbede4c7eb9edf7970746e1a002d51c29f0f04
Biomax deals in biometric attendance machine, face attendance machine,
face recognition attendance system, Time and punching attendance
devices / Machine, RFID, WIFI attendance system, door Control System,
Fingerprint, RFID, Palm and Facial Time & Attendance, door Control,
Single and Multi Door control systems, Biometrics based enrollment
solutions.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/sh741t3cs5074/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/0bcbede4c7eb9edf7970746e1a002d51c29f0f04 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/sh741t3cs5074/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/384a7425d629070e2f8ec0202a0c2d9c1c6bd130
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/sh741t3cs5074/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/64c95f4dd73ff51e324a28b83eefd87523aa5c35
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/sh741t3cs5074/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/5ef92a0d70842f137e8224ea6619cae7a1b05f7a
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/sh741t3cs5074/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/cac8fe5d832e53edf5a1bd52addfe524131df2e0
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/sh741t3cs5074/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/ccbe9df5ad52b80b94d38a860527cb6f245af6ef
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/sh741t3cs5074/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/d262d876856e522115580be8f961e70844b2c0d3
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/sh741t3cs5074/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/2d36307f6efe716a53137837b10c7349029ca46f