Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Sunday, August 15th, 2021, 06:30:56 pm. Operator: Nick. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 11:58:45 +0200

Hi, please can you find out why this conversation was dropped? This isn't
the first time this has happened recently.

Charles

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Aug 15, 2021 at 8:38 PM
Subject: Transcript of Sunday, August 15th, 2021, 06:30:56 pm. Operator:
Nick. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* referrer_unknown

  Nick Sun, 08/15/21 06:30:56 pm UTC

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?

  Traveler 06:30:56 pm

I am only interested in Budapest, Prague and Vienna with possible extension
to Salzburg during the later part of Sept to Oct. 2021 For now this is all
I am interested in. There will be 2 of us.

Duration: 7m 22s
Chat started on:
https://jaywaytravel...ague-vienna-budapest-tour#price-guide
<https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries/prague-vienna-budapest-tour#price-guide>
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/tour/prague-vienna-budapest/?ti&#x3...
<https://jaywaytravel.com/tour/prague-vienna-budapest/?ti=TC&kwd=prague%20vienna%20budapest%20tour%20package&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0uSNgNKz8gIVzD6tBh2HwQBTEAAYASAAEgK6__D_BwE>
Visitor geolocation: Richfield, Utah, United States / 207.50.155.63
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>