Subject: benefits of latest alcatel h2/h2p sipphone☎ 📞
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 06:45:05 +0000
List-Id: fm6772b1ntaea <exist data>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ve254h5fxtd93/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/254c1b788202d10695d3cc915090a596cad3a807
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ve254h5fxtd93/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/8e32c213d63e6a08f3f22174064d91006bcc4d1e
H2/H2P DeskPhones
from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ve254h5fxtd93/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/5c6a214ef7ae33f0883f4e4016959aa4ad59d450
The H2 and H2P DeskPhones from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise are newly
designed SIP devices that offer a rich communications experience at
a competitive price, with a modern design.These compact DeskPhones
include wideband audio with fine-tuned double talk performance and
echo cancelling. They provide a backlit screen supporting 4 lines of
text, a directory of up to 1000 contacts, as well as call logs that
allow user to easily contact colleagues and customers.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ve254h5fxtd93/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/5c6a214ef7ae33f0883f4e4016959aa4ad59d450 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ve254h5fxtd93/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/f51f3cbda11a08f5b092d1ed9b66badb51cff98e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ve254h5fxtd93/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/758905e5e8ea37d9d7a782de0dc583c20eec307f
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ve254h5fxtd93/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/396453dee939a6c271f9c26b119e2d1d08a5ce12
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ve254h5fxtd93/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/fe31b4eba4ad65e17755b6688fd487c7a4c46dd4
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ve254h5fxtd93/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/bc66e5dbb4b15ef1b39bdb8da5cb0237aeeda986
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ve254h5fxtd93/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/e821618ba11cb004db16c463e54a8d33ad01af29
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ve254h5fxtd93/track-url/lx704yc6jnd5f/6ad22e30932ed20dd91a766c49692e53647bb1d3