Subject: 5 Tips to improve your PC's performance
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 16:34:12 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d318493bf47952184a7b194cd205823f1560ac4d59f2cacecf902307566a8ce20e9660965eaa9008a0b1f3e824a5f6b1be158ba11f9d4602725c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d3187faef5037f8f1b261be90c333ad055ac3a143bc6193291cff0c10df1efa80d801fedd699d21fc29cc9c3e1ffdd4ae6b69658b46513a7afcb 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d3187faef5037f8f1b261be90c333ad055ac3a143bc6193291cff0c10df1efa80d801fedd699d21fc29cc9c3e1ffdd4ae6b69658b46513a7afcb 
Tips to improve your  PC’s performance

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d3187faef5037f8f1b261be90c333ad055ac3a143bc6193291cff0c10df1efa80d801fedd699d21fc29cc9c3e1ffdd4ae6b69658b46513a7afcb 
Make sure your PC is up to date.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d3181f96b3b259821df341aad49de5548af628e0b58b56cbfce8e2d53f6b32693d96fcc66e392f08c894fd749d3e505866f69b716fc86f6fdec6 
Disable unnecessary startup apps.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d31809fdc17c71e4600113af48d56253bf0712687eb682f4eacaed24c7ecb2099206d9f1eaf6830141aab7a85d341785146352dd717998d624ea 
Clean up unwanted files with Storage Sense.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d31880ff4bc659ecad96c0cd498ddc88bd6c332549fc5eeeebea2986a60acfedcc582462c1ded562a46eba8d617e37bd1f4821a60674f38710c2 
Balance PC performance with battery use.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d3180a0c44e828291becf38289bd7feb263aca262900e285f79ab719f17b4c5ae1044653060db7d13b60ec73db625ebc0d92cf2a59a3c072c380 
StartMicrosoft Edge up to 41% faster.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d31811a8a8d5963f48c33436c8b19d25ae59590a2939a72c5331288c9ae93dbc804450f8be51a7f70f20b7caf465326c83f61dfb41cc09997058 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d31811a8a8d5963f48c33436c8b19d25ae59590a2939a72c5331288c9ae93dbc804450f8be51a7f70f20b7caf465326c83f61dfb41cc09997058 
Link your Android Phone to  your PC
Text, call, check notifications, view photos and more―directly from your PC with Your Phone app.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d31811a8a8d5963f48c33436c8b19d25ae59590a2939a72c5331288c9ae93dbc804450f8be51a7f70f20b7caf465326c83f61dfb41cc09997058 
 Explore Your Phone app 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d3183cea27b19802980365b5f2c526746877854583cc415b5e84a208671c0621c225b89f30e20f71b7593f1fa5b432cf80c07bc2ed64d659571d 
Get Your Phone App now

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d318d61e9f3c594f5b5cb1b9ebaa80aed4369a35ce179905d201eb9363359fb9908c8ee370fadd258cdec677b4d0fbcd571c19b9fccef36643d7 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d318d61e9f3c594f5b5cb1b9ebaa80aed4369a35ce179905d201eb9363359fb9908c8ee370fadd258cdec677b4d0fbcd571c19b9fccef36643d7 
Personalize with new  Microsoft accessories
Inspiration and versatility come together with Microsoft's collection of PC accessories. From headsets, speakers and webcams to our sleek camo mouse designs, you'll find an accessory made just for you.1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d318d61e9f3c594f5b5cb1b9ebaa80aed4369a35ce179905d201eb9363359fb9908c8ee370fadd258cdec677b4d0fbcd571c19b9fccef36643d7 
 Explore new PC accessories  

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d3183f3e043024bfe3a17c468a5e9ba7491ef494a9bcfbc6a7f85bde599b4cefc9cd5d81d1a5001147a05875acbf6f83a13f55ef7013004eb666 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d3183f3e043024bfe3a17c468a5e9ba7491ef494a9bcfbc6a7f85bde599b4cefc9cd5d81d1a5001147a05875acbf6f83a13f55ef7013004eb666 
Education essentials 
Check out new stationary sets, art supplies, backpacks, and more.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d3183f3e043024bfe3a17c468a5e9ba7491ef494a9bcfbc6a7f85bde599b4cefc9cd5d81d1a5001147a05875acbf6f83a13f55ef7013004eb666 
Start shopping 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d318da8ab9abae9194ce68bdf2cbdf272c7bd309c1906ce86741af4ee8f933d1cfea6136c509f2f7ce2e1741fda79cf2fab61c30c964c5d7b583 
Brain-boosting foods 
Spice up your packed lunches and study snacks.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d318da8ab9abae9194ce68bdf2cbdf272c7bd309c1906ce86741af4ee8f933d1cfea6136c509f2f7ce2e1741fda79cf2fab61c30c964c5d7b583 
Explore recipes 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d318da8ab9abae9194ce68bdf2cbdf272c7bd309c1906ce86741af4ee8f933d1cfea6136c509f2f7ce2e1741fda79cf2fab61c30c964c5d7b583 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d318d28796f99980bfb5f3ae1c8316b005c42ea701fbe60799baa82a6f722fe0f2e1594e94a0d9f04b7dc0107a38da675c13f0f93e3dae69e78b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d318d28796f99980bfb5f3ae1c8316b005c42ea701fbe60799baa82a6f722fe0f2e1594e94a0d9f04b7dc0107a38da675c13f0f93e3dae69e78b 
Save up to $360 on select  Surface Pro 7 and Type Cover
Save big on best-in-class performance with all-day battery life when you bundle Surface Pro 7 and Signature Type Cover. Get a free upgrade to Windows 11when available.2,3,4

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d318d28796f99980bfb5f3ae1c8316b005c42ea701fbe60799baa82a6f722fe0f2e1594e94a0d9f04b7dc0107a38da675c13f0f93e3dae69e78b 
 Shop now 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d3185c6daa7a46c79faf7ab89ef97ab9b9590dab62e0e840a2883363c44348aea8bdd6f2864afc3bfc61e5f81c7cb80fbdeec80b4dbe4b2af897 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d3185c6daa7a46c79faf7ab89ef97ab9b9590dab62e0e840a2883363c44348aea8bdd6f2864afc3bfc61e5f81c7cb80fbdeec80b4dbe4b2af897 
Shopping for a new device just  got easier
Our Microsoft Store Associates can help you with free expert recommendations on any type of product. For personal assistance with computers and accessories, Microsoft 365 and all things gaming, easily book an online appointment.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d3185c6daa7a46c79faf7ab89ef97ab9b9590dab62e0e840a2883363c44348aea8bdd6f2864afc3bfc61e5f81c7cb80fbdeec80b4dbe4b2af897 
 Schedule an online appointment 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d318fa425bfa087ffc5eccce4d428031db09d09cd25377be3bc329a2f70e470155131b14989489488705facae6dcd9e8e57cd25162c52447a8e7 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d3187fccbe7716b5303b2652c4b64af48c1bfffb35e2a5d424e32db5a6dae13f39cc1a05eae4a0423f30846e8ddcd8a2bf033a1adaf1f2304229 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d318c09585de46b839582e6a00b7400315a749f04de723416410e9c66a70ed25d704fa571d1fb59861c28e06e3ab6f9d372e9bef7e0818cfe25c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d318f85fb5f6227f0bb29afb89b65b8fc43e871c03174f6d7f3eca5593f7f744bb3fe5d634ec9ae5f6b3c3db14eb03bfa4e58ba259d711f7985c 

1 Available colors may vary by market.

2 Up to 10.5 hours of battery life based on typical Surface device usage. Testing conducted by Microsoft in September 2019 using preproduction software and preproduction Intel® Core™ i5, 256GB, 8 GB RAM device. Testing consisted of full battery discharge with a mixture of active use and modern standby. The active use portion consists of (1) a web browsing test accessing 8 popular websites over multiple open tabs, (2) a productivity test utilizing Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and (3) a portion of time with the device in use with idle applications. All settings were default except screen brightness was set to 150nits with Auto-Brightness disabled. Wi-Fi was connected to a network. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage and other factors.

3 Available in Microsoft Store while supplies last. Offers and content vary by market and may change at any time. Not valid on prior orders or purchases. May not be combinable with other offers. Other exclusions and limits may apply.

4 Upgrade rollout plan is being finalized and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d318dedd40b01d064adb12ae02ee4ef9235009b0c1ee5cb94cd8e72c6fca649c5db389f902c166973531bf6c5c297113c0dbdd2017f070b4f94d 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d3183c1ad7df245deca63a5bfdecbdbd026f346a981a05ebef56e2991356a5fa78a1bd0f06cfc605514b767cfa1939be1fbe 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d3183c9910da26ce7bca6ac00516f30a029b945a680daf814d41fab677ee7a1de547ae13d714cf8108e940d49abd61306beb6fbce016f2d3a8f3 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1b52f9c43091d318b540a3f9e274410932fa61c19602c07fb49697d9942179dfd2407bc4711895e51beeba94d52e7f54e25d3af5ff83c2d1b3ec0775099a41d0 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=3ddd10c7144d0ee1d7c57f137776622d431eca9218dcb93a7055fc037157e94d1890039de9946458e2caaa7a9b8b050dfdb98faef6ad92e83a63839bd2cebd61cc393f65506de38ba7f1a0def8074099 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052