Subject: Your July travel report is here
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 17:01:16 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 Monthly report:

 CHERRY E COMMERCE SERVICES P LTD

 July 2021 

Gain deeper insights into your account's travel activity to help manage your spend, increase savings and make informed decisions around travel policy and employee access.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=17e89c037b8deeceef543f1b74be626c26cf8ab89c872279d22a6eeac49750a7edae159d85a0d36645569214aeb40dc396effe99c15acec5 
Go to my dashboard

 

Spend

Spend July

₹452.00

 

Monthly spend

Average cost per trip

₹452.49

Actual usage and spend may vary due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. To view the most up-to-date spend amount, download your organisation’s monthly statement in the admin dashboard.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=17e89c037b8deeceb0d42b05b7c9de144d08b819e8a77cb0245175b3e26e27117817d2590937192dcb54f48fad5c5a7be32d5ee8c5e17fa7 
Learn more

 

Rider experience

Monthly active riders

 

Average waiting time

2min 46sec

Your riders are getting picked up quickly

Ensure that no one misses out on great experiences when they travel for work – invite more people to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=17e89c037b8deece44395d351b5b9000812bc5e3ce295fb588b3e49bc4654c33090eaaf724fa1c10ec5a0355d9aecb9570b50b696d751c4d 
Invite people

 

Trips

Monthly trips

 

Trip type

 

Trips by day of week

 

 

You are receiving this communication because you are an administrator of an Uber for Business account. Your report may vary from actual utilisation and spend due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. Export account activity using your dashboard to view the most up-to-date utilisation data.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=17e89c037b8deece07d6043c2eab969d2d279bcb017ff4540954898b0580b38af2b80f3706d8e65d93ce3bbcd13488bea4059b6860114509 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ea8288370d90b0e87a57d809d799c1cf3b14154f726195d0dc30a2ab8e2637409ef0c9c04ba3d9f03ad14fedf854c4a137a06479491fbb2d 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=3d99241d66f96a8a193651de4d83bcdda9504123b1b63dd1734d1245b38de5840f86e3475bdeb76c237db2228db1ad6c8d21b938550b50320009884e7ef1e291addd36602494f10b8e54063aac53ac8a 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=17e89c037b8deecea8ad52c32602b3b5753f1f10289cdf0aa52993c15defbc5234ea2c35fc9a69d71d359981b5cc84cc5ca41e7f51918906 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=17e89c037b8deece881e42415fb247c209bacd86760989a74c4b4fd64a31fcd72d28136230275cc4fd7f8a96c93914e9b8dccea1564973f2 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=17e89c037b8deece6020f3eb2a706c42f5c3a7380e1baa977d177948f9b7eb89411c51553ca0c5652349ce81e7da0ac7f6bfc78e541bd360 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=17e89c037b8deece35db3ed7dd6916fe5420052f49f88fdb2ceaf8b47c2a281038bd7b50831d5c4e128ab864bef96eac35eaacfcbaf52777 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=17e89c037b8deecee6b971aac671af1944f8962988e75d893e016cd4c81f953c781dc5278ac2dc6f4599bf197cc8006eac0dba64985953b2 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=17e89c037b8deeceacee935674b5d1cc16b3d2169b931ffaad44a88c756a5a4381740708f4539ca69674b395aa542b4d38225ed622d21175 
Uber.com