Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Tuesday, July 27th, 2021, 09:47:43 pm. Operator: Nathan. Visitor: Joyce Forte
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 07:58:08 +0200

Did the lady’s company - Visa Signature - confuse your operative? This is a
decent enquiry here!
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 at 00:12
Subject: Transcript of Tuesday, July 27th, 2021, 09:47:43 pm. Operator:
Nathan. Visitor: Joyce Forte
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*Name:* Joyce Forte

*E-mail (optional):* [email-masked]

  Nathan Tue, 07/27/21 09:47:43 pm UTC

Hello! How may I help you?

  Joyce Forte 09:48:23 pm

How do we register with you?

Our host agency is:
UNIGLOBE TRAVEL CENTER
4540 Campus Dr., Suite 127
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/4540+Campus+Dr.,+Suite+127+%0D%0ANewport+Beach,+CA+92660?entry=gmail&source=g>
Newport Beach, CA 92660
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/4540+Campus+Dr.,+Suite+127+%0D%0ANewport+Beach,+CA+92660?entry=gmail&source=g>

ARC/IATA: 05784332

Supplier Telephone ID #: (949) 623-9080
We are Visa Concierge and our phone number is (630) 350-4551. Our email
address is: [email-masked]

I sent you a request for honeymoon proposals.

King regards,
Joyce Forte

  Nathan 09:55:14 pm

Unfortunately as a US-based outbound tour operator sending guests to
Europe, we are not able to provide visa assistance. As this is a
requirement for visiting most of the countries we offer, we advise instead
contacting a tour company based in the country or countries you are looking
to visit.
It seems you are otherwise occupied. I will close this chat now. Please
feel free to contact us any time you wish with your query.

Nathan archived the chat 10:12:41 pm

Duration: 24m 58s
Chat started on: https://croatiahoneymoon.com/contact/
Referrer: https://www.google.com/
Visitor geolocation: Fraser, Michigan, United States / 198.178.223.13
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=croatiahoneymoon.com>
-- 
--
Charles Neville
Marketing Director,  JayWay Travel Inc.
M +420 720 574 576
T +1 914 500 8984
E [email-masked]
W jaywaytravel.com
IATAN Accredited: # 33-7 4707 0