Subject: You're Invited to ZapConnect
From: "Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 15:28:55 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Join us at Zapier's free virtual user conference, and unlock the power of 
automation  

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/zapconnect/> 

Introducing ZapConnect: You're invited! 

 Register for free  <https://go.zapier.com/zapconnect/#lp-pom-block-139> 
Ready to take the journey to easy automation? 
Whether you've built one Zap or many, our first-ever conference brings 
together the entire Zapier community in a half-day adventure to discover deeper 
levels of automation, making everyday processes run like clockwork at whatever 
scale works for your business. With three tracks of sessions, we're excited to 
share how a growing number of businesses are discovering that every piece of 
their operations can be tuned up with Zapier, unlocking the power of automation 
across organizations. 

When is it? 
ZapConnect is happening Thursday, October 21, 2021, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 
p.m. PT. 

 <https://go.zapier.com/zapconnect/> 

What's on the agenda? 

 * Keynote address by Seth Godin: Hear from industry thinker, author, 
entrepreneur, and longtime Zapier user Seth Godin. Over the past 30+ years, 
he's become one of the top speakers on leadership and marketing, while also 
founding two companies. 
 * Sessions for Zapier users at all levels: Are you setting up your first Zap? 
Expanding Zapier's role in your software landscape? Our packed program will 
help you adopt an automation mindset and discover all the ways your business 
can benefit. 
 * Inspirational and innovative speakers: Excited to see the full potential of 
Zapier? Learn from power users who have taken their companies to the next 
level—with guidance on how you can do the same. 

 Register for free  <https://go.zapier.com/zapconnect/#lp-pom-block-139> 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to updates for Events & 
Webinars. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=d3eb8730c3654cd69fdf8650ffcf06ba&_e=JnbS0-0vR2AcZajQVtcCiKyXMDw-LGoFRdBT4iB1Yd8OofDIVmTQ0BzBEI3AiUGkm_gixzWu9YqKlx3UcG71rOM7-NwLH-h7spBDionQbCP-VrBxhxBJSO_n2h8romGBlPJCjBGmy87e71LHwdfMwfzAyO5rFJzgBBvTvSKcJgK7y0Co-EYuRvo0ZQzr4JhnE69nXo--Vx4ub-Bxd1e9kgaZt4GaIZoVSjtsIlb6J2KyQJfVEtIZSTJQdRtyU2qH8bW8AvKSZDl9O8KVXz_qFYzSh2mz6LCzncOWCoTW2leqqhIQHwcauGEeHsvANSQpCbn9pbg7bhBDCxidcJf6gT9H5AmLbEC8lAtvGGRAS0E%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>