Subject: FW: CHERRY COMMERCE - OUTSTANDING - MAR & JUN MONTH 2021
From: "noida.branch" <[email-masked]>
To: "'accountant'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Tarun Rohatgi '" <[email-masked]>, "'Viresh Gupta'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Ashish Dabral'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 17:37:50 +0530

Dear Ma'am,

Refer trail mail

Please find attached the invoice receiving of Cherry Commerce on  8th
July'2021 .

With Warm Regards,

NARENDER KUMAR JASROTIA

Branch Manager

https://swiftsecuritas.in/images/coname.png

Noida Branch

Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

C-57 1st floor Sec -2

Gautam Budh Nagar

Noida ( U P)

Pin Code - 201301

Mob : +91-9717997161

[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

www.swiftsecuritas.in <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/>              

        Corporate Office  

    Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

    2, Rajdhani Enclave,

    Near Rani Bagh, Pitampura,

    Delhi - 110 034 - INDIA

   ( : 011-45150000

   Fax :91-11-27101546

   [email-masked]

   www.swiftsecuritas.in <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/> 

 

From: Divya Jain (Accountant) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 22 July 2021 19:33
To: noida.branch
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Tarun
Rohatgi '; 'Viresh Gupta'; [email-masked]; Ashish Dabral; Ashish
Dabral; Saurabh Dadu
Subject: Re: CHERRY COMMERCE - OUTSTANDING - MAR & JUN MONTH 2021

Hello

We do not have any pending amount for March 2021. Please share your ledger
if there is any outstanding as per your records for reconciliation. We will
check and revert accordingly.

For June 2021 we have not received the invoice yet. Please forward us the
same email in which you have shared the invoice for June 2021. If the
invoice has not been shared yet with us, please make sure that the invoice
is dated in any date of July only. We will not accept invoice dated June
now.

Please mail the invoice and ledger on the email id [email-masked].

Also please update the email id to [email-masked] for all future
communications.

Thanks

Divya Jain
Accounts

Live Salesman
0120-4332621 Ext. 24
[email-masked]

 <http://www.livesalesman.com/> www.livesalesman.com

 

  _____  

From: noida.branch <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 10:58 AM
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>; Divya Jain (Accountant)
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>; 'Tarun
Rohatgi ' <[email-masked]>; 'Viresh Gupta'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>
Subject: CHERRY COMMERCE - OUTSTANDING - MAR & JUN MONTH 2021 

Dear Sir,

We would like to request you to please release our Mar & Jun month payment
as earliest.

 

CHERRY E COMMERCE SERVICES PVT LTD

 

 

UP/13177/MARCH-21

9346.60

9346.60

 

UP/13752/JUNE-21

20696.02

20696.02

 

 

30042.62

 

With Warm Regards,

NARENDER KUMAR JASROTIA

Branch Manager

https://swiftsecuritas.in/images/coname.png

Noida Branch

Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

C-57 1st floor Sec -2

Gautam Budh Nagar

Noida ( U P)

Pin Code - 201301

Mob : +91-9717997161

[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

www.swiftsecuritas.in <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/>              

        Corporate Office  

    Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

    2, Rajdhani Enclave,

    Near Rani Bagh, Pitampura,

    Delhi - 110 034 - INDIA

   ( : 011-45150000

   Fax :91-11-27101546

   [email-masked]

   www.swiftsecuritas.in <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/>