Subject: Re: Invitation to talk about CX
From: Margot Van Hasselt <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 00:02:51 -0700

Hi Ashish,

We haven’t really been able to get in touch.
My best guess is that we are not in contact due to one of these 4 reasons:

   1. Talking about customer service and seeing where you could make
   improvements only sounded like a great idea in my ears
   2. You have other priorities and currently you don’t need better
   customer service
   3. It’s been chosen to implement another tool, but you don’t want to
   tell me
   4. You are still in a lockdown, stuck under a rock, and cannot reach
   your telephone ;-)

I’d consider it a personal favour if you could give me a quick update.
If you’re too busy, just reply with an answer from 1 - 4 and I’ll know
enough.

Have a great day!
Margot

 <https://www.zendesk.es/>

Margot Van Hasselt [image:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/margot-van-hasselt-a9bbb016b/]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/margot-van-hasselt-a9bbb016b/>
Business Development Representative - Benelux
Zendesk <http://www.zendesk.com/> | +32 78 48 09 23 | Schedule a call in my
calendar <https://sdr.zendesk.com/c/margot-vanhasseltzendesk-com>

Privacy Policy
<https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/> /
Unsubscribe
<https://go.zendesk.com/preference_center_default?language=en-US>
[image:
https://www.zendesk.com/?utm_source=catchall&utm_medium=podcast&utm_campaign=POD_CHAMP_AM_US_EN_NE_Sup_BrandAwareness_---_T1_A_H_FY20Q4]
<https://www.zendesk.com/?utm_source=catchall&utm_medium=podcast&utm_campaign=POD_CHAMP_AM_US_EN_NE_Sup_BrandAwareness_---_T1_A_H_FY20Q4>

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://sdr.zendesk.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHIYTONRRG4YTGMBMEJXXEZZCHIRGEOJWGIZDKZTCFU3TSZBQFU2DMZLEFVRGGNLEFU4WEMZXMVQTCN3DG5SWKIRMEJ3GK4TTNFXW4IR2EI2CELBCONUWOIR2EJLGOODXKFAVMWKFKU4GIWKVJVGXSRLOMJUGW4C7PJSHSQLGJRQXUN3COZNGM6DYKN4EY5Z5EJ6Q====>

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 7:06 am, Margot Van Hasselt wrote:

Hi Ashish,

Did you look over my previous mail with the attached video?

We help business with:

   - Optimising the digital customer journey and onboarding
   - Reducing costs in customer service
   - Adoption of cloud technology for services
   - Deflecting tickets by using self-service (savings of $686,490)
   - Using data to analyse and improve activities

Decathlon
<https://www.zendesk.co.uk/customer/decathlon/?_ga=2.130106119.920682880.1623415150-685805935.1616757797&_gac=1.18491083.1619603628.CjwKCAjwj6SEBhAOEiwAvFRuKMBvwZLYvl4_0MOg1fWYY4hOP6Dstz09AxGYTVYzEWV_nevY4ZsrDhoC4G0QAvD_BwE>
has
been a loyal customer since 2013 and keeps reinventing itself. But one
thing never changes: it always puts the customer experience at the heart of
its development policy which leads to a higher revenue.

I also wanted to share some demos with you:

<https://www.zendesk.com/demo/ondemand/?demoStep=personal>

If this sounds interesting to you, I would love to set up a quick chat to
show how we can realise this for Borderlinx.

If this is more of importance to a colleague, I would appreciate you
sending me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Margot

<https://www.zendesk.es/>

Margot Van Hasselt
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/margot-van-hasselt-a9bbb016b/>
Business Development Representative - Benelux
Zendesk <http://www.zendesk.com/> | +32 78 48 09 23 | Schedule a call in my
calendar <https://sdr.zendesk.com/c/margot-vanhasseltzendesk-com>

Privacy Policy
<https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/> /
Unsubscribe
<https://go.zendesk.com/preference_center_default?language=en-US>
<https://www.zendesk.com/?utm_source=catchall&utm_medium=podcast&utm_campaign=POD_CHAMP_AM_US_EN_NE_Sup_BrandAwareness_---_T1_A_H_FY20Q4>

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://sdr.zendesk.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHIYTOMZXG44TQNRMEJXXEZZCHIRGEOJWGIZDKZTCFU3TSZBQFU2DMZLEFVRGGNLEFU4WEMZXMVQTCN3DG5SWKIRMEJ3GK4TTNFXW4IR2EI2CELBCONUWOIR2EJWXC2KPG5BHG3TPLAZVOS2PN55GQZTDN5HEYQTMGVMFIRKIL4ZXO4KSL4ZDG2BNJNPU24Z5EJ6Q====>

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 7:04 am, Margot Van Hasselt wrote:

Hi Ashish,

My name is Margot Van Hasselt and I work at Zendesk.

Zendesk is the worlds' most advanced omnichannel customer service solution.
For many companies we can easily bring an added value. I look forward to
learning how Borderlinx strategises CX and if Zendesk can be of added
value.

To give you an introduction to Zendesk, I made this short video for you:

<https://soapbox.wistia.com/videos/2msEd20CxK>

As mentioned in my video, you can make an appointment in my calendar
<https://sdr.zendesk.com/c/margot-vanhasseltzendesk-com>.

Looking forward to sharing some great insights!

Have a nice day,
Margot

<https://www.zendesk.es/>

Margot Van Hasselt
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/margot-van-hasselt-a9bbb016b/>
Business Development Representative - Benelux
Zendesk <http://www.zendesk.com/> | +32 78 48 09 23 | Schedule a call in my
calendar <https://sdr.zendesk.com/c/margot-vanhasseltzendesk-com>

Privacy Policy
<https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/> /
Unsubscribe
<https://go.zendesk.com/preference_center_default?language=en-US>
<https://www.zendesk.com/?utm_source=catchall&utm_medium=podcast&utm_campaign=POD_CHAMP_AM_US_EN_NE_Sup_BrandAwareness_---_T1_A_H_FY20Q4>

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://sdr.zendesk.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHIYTOMZTGM2DGOBMEJXXEZZCHIRGEOJWGIZDKZTCFU3TSZBQFU2DMZLEFVRGGNLEFU4WEMZXMVQTCN3DG5SWKIRMEJ3GK4TTNFXW4IR2EI2CELBCONUWOIR2EJSXUT27JR2U6OBSIJXUKS2MINITEU2BPBJGOURSI5MHSMKFJNAWWMBQPIWXCY3GG5RUYWJ5EJ6Q====>