Subject: Join to learn how to make scalable RESTful applications with Python!
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 22:38:17 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c46cc118e060e7db267244a3537d321494c839e7551718308669915f5fbcda7a8977f929ddc7d6caebca8edadc6f2d345c9cd02aa02fde8835d08944bdab39f3 

Slack Community Jaipur Event 
Making scalable RESTful applications with Python!

Join Slack Community Jaipur for this free session on building on Slack with Python

Saturday, 24 July 

 4PM (IST)

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c46cc118e060e7dbb80544f5ee8dd930e309e33be638959e844bb493710eb85af06a1ae6a9198954b17acf7c75dd2171dd96ebbdbede06b34b3aeb3e6a76bfd8 
REGISTER HERE 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c46cc118e060e7dbcbf902919eae86bfacd7867263d5423dfa1ddd21bf87f430f192f9466f18d2695826ac737289ed3e3ddcbc4bcd23be52bfb8bf3601091e2c 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c46cc118e060e7db0848065c206296daab42d2e26d594295e49f688a08b0c42eb05d38dd47a7472acececeb453f9cac0094ef785689ebf07a9b269821be16c11 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c46cc118e060e7dbbab81be55b3a72d02bccbb6f24a01de2e84426cfc17b25bff60cdca34e9ca442023bf946f4b5a253365149a888cee1191750bdb6dbfd82bf 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c46cc118e060e7db8df1bb4fab9b3393cc2fab256c59c009086a655c09ff77297a2c6f2d7799d75b49c6020b254885cbcc0dee60f8d70528f163b2f949210099 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c46cc118e060e7db267244a3537d321494c839e7551718308669915f5fbcda7a8977f929ddc7d6caebca8edadc6f2d345c9cd02aa02fde8835d08944bdab39f3 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c46cc118e060e7db9cddd2aa5d4dcc9abe070d95952f1fd337965fe993b7c511215d27d68c8711615ba31e3023fc24af14c33d1b6f8b8f70979da581148b9676 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c46cc118e060e7db38bad63c73c205d010a0a158adcb2331b386fcd12c6a9e2af614ac513514238ec8c68b2d74b9b008d9503815a23bb805d918d98e7c853eae 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c46cc118e060e7dbb6fc6d2504a789ad425934cd4e955a87f97e8af8d27783919c42e36f9c1eec669c8826d2dcb63754e7828676a13f67d04a5a9054e51cef69 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c46cc118e060e7db68edb644de64f000ad0411794faa0bc0b37281c9b74e37bd65fe2a79103a2df6476fc6c41b44ddfd39401de598e493027ec34a56a3222a75 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c46cc118e060e7db97d75b7f7cd0c59eff2d1bc7a3be949ae57dd5579a746a528fc9cfbc56d48789a9cc0baf338f1ff6f1513657c6a75f870c9491635986c9e6 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ae0549cc0c96ff726287524a6d54b28eb97c80ef6215979588f6e6dbc729803ec4ab567d1bb6cc04ec5c2fe698fc5597b8ad9421dd927459e66598bd8bade3110410d12dedab88766fca67751a5b8603 
View in browser