Subject: You’re invited! Essential tips for automating everyday tasks in Slack
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 18:19:26 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35faab48c3e8f6aeb0497f671c6672af5c125eaea077fa251436cff69023bff88b63eee3c68b7fa29a9ba5ac48784e83088a5232a2d6822fdffad5a9d6e6a83c 

 WEBINAR
Essential tips for automating everyday tasks in Slack

August 05, 2021 
02:30 PM AEST 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35faab48c3e8f6aeb0497f671c6672af5c125eaea077fa251436cff69023bff88b63eee3c68b7fa29a9ba5ac48784e83088a5232a2d6822fdffad5a9d6e6a83c 
REGISTER NOW 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35faab48c3e8f6aeb0497f671c6672af5c125eaea077fa251436cff69023bff88b63eee3c68b7fa29a9ba5ac48784e83088a5232a2d6822fdffad5a9d6e6a83c 

For millions of knowledge workers, students and frontline workers around the world, Slack is their digital workplace and hub to communicate, collaborate and perform daily tasks and work.

In this webinar, we’ll walk through the foundations of Slack’s Workflow Builder tool, help you build automated workflows for your organisation, and use real world use cases that any team can implement straightaway to improve your teams productivity.

Things you’ll learn:

-
 
Introduction to Slack’s Workflow Builder tool
 
-
 
How to identify opportunities to streamline processes using Workflow Builder
 
-
 
Use cases to help drive projects forward, reduce email and automate processes without any coding required

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35faab48c3e8f6aeb0497f671c6672af5c125eaea077fa251436cff69023bff88b63eee3c68b7fa29a9ba5ac48784e83088a5232a2d6822fdffad5a9d6e6a83c 
Register  anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar!

Don’t miss out! 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35faab48c3e8f6aeb0497f671c6672af5c125eaea077fa251436cff69023bff88b63eee3c68b7fa29a9ba5ac48784e83088a5232a2d6822fdffad5a9d6e6a83c 
Save your seat now! 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35faab48c3e8f6ae2a181728fc4f0cee039e04f982bd591846afe5ccdd86bd0ec6c0d7565ac4793656c3dba805e7a2c868f3cca3abb7587c 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35faab48c3e8f6ae2e34ba73321724b15f3f6e24cbde00b27f6ea1e146991f3a4a05ed868437d238e9064291ff302e73ddb24ee1110748b8 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35faab48c3e8f6aea26b0ce1739223ea4f98c13594eb00fb3b50bde21d065ed18277f1e38e14197f5595c89d6036e75b9a8370f3de1f87c1 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35faab48c3e8f6ae2eb1dc6b5b7bd66d563981f4cd1ff2a91348469423ec978f79f87270948987ff37a912812681555769de2dac9c821132 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35faab48c3e8f6ae4f073047f882317a52b1095b1a0a5f3485f7ab78187ed4aeb4c3415be84e3dc2430c2e1726314051aca0b0dc1337887d 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35faab48c3e8f6ae55fdfb1667ddfa6e7640743624713cbc472419850a614bf378b60c5acd042aa1a38db542335f785b253fbf7886546867ffdb3d23c1501cbe 
Our Blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35faab48c3e8f6aebfaca44ce151ef6d5f4b1475a84b01d327b8b75e70162261a67d68f9f1b08284f0672a38ad2918e1d10902fca4fbd7dfb808210aac9e9fa9 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35faab48c3e8f6aeb27f401149e93cea907e82bcc3716ff27a9c5395ec6991141603d5b53409778d15aa81d9141e68f73566b79988a16be00b37135eb21a07d7 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35faab48c3e8f6ae43259bef39d7c512ae30cc03c5348a98ae3c5170aba62777745b5e702eeade49459f322379e636dc727b1959f39a5857 
Help Center    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35faab48c3e8f6ae6ee308b2bd543806d3a86b23a1a10e2f2a2885d8779b4ed8bb3d713f1df2a45d126f3c597e6ab0d7a97719af2bde964d 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ca204544ac1c51130e8f33950b0989987322273ce0926221b1539dbc67dd13b0ed8ee18ab75d51c1e3bd103467efb28a52b5b06491b23abe6e24f321bb164df23572f3463ec9a09d2eb8c7f6c843a3c5 
View in browser