Subject: UltraCart Integration Health Report
From: UltraCart Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 15:49:17 +0000

NEW! A unified event logging interface for all of your active integrations!

Integration Health Report

Quick and Informative Integration Analysis

Integrations are critical for the smooth operation of your ecommerce business.
While most merchants have at least one integration, it's not uncommon to have a
half dozen. Ensuring the health of all your integrations leads to an optimal
business and happy customers.

The Problem UltraCart historically used integration specific logging accompanied
by limited notifications for problematic events. While logging alone can provide
diagnostic information, you are generally unaware of a problem until you hear
from a customer wondering about a shipment or because data isn't flowing into a
system. The old adage "out of sight out of mind" often resulted in overly
reactive problem solving.

The SolutionUltraCart has unified all integration event logging into a single
system. Whether the integration is fulfillment, email marketing, or content
management, the event logging will all be the same.

All log buttons within the system will take you to the new integration logging
interface. Quickly access logs for an integration and segment out event types —
especially errors — within the intuitive new user interface. We've also made it
possible to see all the integration logs associated with a particular order.

"It's another one of those super high leverage operational advantages" - Chris
Guill

Proactive Notifications

At UltraCart, we love being proactive. So much so that we've added a new user
notification that alerts you to issues and indicates what level of attention
they require. Be the first to know of any problems that arise by enabling
"Integration Log Health Report" for your users. If there are any errors on your
account within the last 24-hour period, an email will be sent to those users.

Starting on August 1, 2021, if your account does not have at least one user with
the notification enabled, UltraCart will send the notification to all users on
the account with edit settings permissions.

Understanding Event Types

These are some common examples:

* Error
* A communication problem talking to the external system.
* A configuration problem preventing data from flowing between the external
system.
* Order transmitted more than 7 days ago to your fulfillment house, but not
acknowledged as shipped.
* Order paid for, but sitting untransmitted to your fulfillment house for 7 days
or more.

* Critical
* Credentials are incorrect for the external system.
* Order transmitted more than 14 days ago to your fulfillment house, but not
acknowledged as shipped.
* Order paid for, but sitting untransmitted to your fulfillment house for 14
days or more.

Pro Services

Need some help getting started? UltraCart can help you get up and running
quickly. We're here to assist you with general account information, payment
processing configuration, StoreFront set up, basic shipping set up, and more.

Contact Pro Services ( https://www.ultracart.com/help/pro-services.html?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Integration+Health+Report&utm_content=340add83-e6f2-4e5a-9527-c74f00d1f634%7Ca35ac239-8718-4995-b20b-167a1e1debe4%7C2353e03c-8baa-45bd-8f44-0bb6a775dfa5%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

| Home ( https://www.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Integration+Health+Report&utm_content=340add83-e6f2-4e5a-9527-c74f00d1f634%7Ca35ac239-8718-4995-b20b-167a1e1debe4%7C2353e03c-8baa-45bd-8f44-0bb6a775dfa5%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Login ( https://secure.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Integration+Health+Report&utm_content=340add83-e6f2-4e5a-9527-c74f00d1f634%7Ca35ac239-8718-4995-b20b-167a1e1debe4%7C2353e03c-8baa-45bd-8f44-0bb6a775dfa5%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Docs ( https://docs.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Integration+Health+Report&utm_content=340add83-e6f2-4e5a-9527-c74f00d1f634%7Ca35ac239-8718-4995-b20b-167a1e1debe4%7C2353e03c-8baa-45bd-8f44-0bb6a775dfa5%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Support (
[email-masked]?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Integration+Health+Report&utm_content=340add83-e6f2-4e5a-9527-c74f00d1f634%7Ca35ac239-8718-4995-b20b-167a1e1debe4%7C2353e03c-8baa-45bd-8f44-0bb6a775dfa5%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6
) |

Copyright © 2021 UltraCart, All rights reserved.

No longer want to receive these emails? You can unsubscribe here ( https://marketing.ultracart.com/checkout/unsubscribeLoad.do?espCommseqUuid=2353e03c-8baa-45bd-8f44-0bb6a775dfa5&espCommseqStepUuid=a35ac239-8718-4995-b20b-167a1e1debe4&espCommseqEmailUuid=340add83-e6f2-4e5a-9527-c74f00d1f634&espCustomerUuid=c74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6&utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Integration+Health+Report&utm_content=340add83-e6f2-4e5a-9527-c74f00d1f634%7Ca35ac239-8718-4995-b20b-167a1e1debe4%7C2353e03c-8baa-45bd-8f44-0bb6a775dfa5%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ).

ultracart.com - , Merced, CA 95340