Subject: Re: Invitation to talk about CX
From: Margot Van Hasselt <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 03:06:20 -0400

Hi Ashish,

Did you look over my previous mail with the attached video?

We help business with:

   - Optimising the digital customer journey and onboarding
   - Reducing costs in customer service
   - Adoption of cloud technology for services
   - Deflecting tickets by using self-service (savings of $686,490)
   - Using data to analyse and improve activities

Decathlon
<https://www.zendesk.co.uk/customer/decathlon/?_ga=2.130106119.920682880.1623415150-685805935.1616757797&_gac=1.18491083.1619603628.CjwKCAjwj6SEBhAOEiwAvFRuKMBvwZLYvl4_0MOg1fWYY4hOP6Dstz09AxGYTVYzEWV_nevY4ZsrDhoC4G0QAvD_BwE>
has
been a loyal customer since 2013 and keeps reinventing itself. But one
thing never changes: it always puts the customer experience at the heart of
its development policy which leads to a higher revenue.

I also wanted to share some demos with you:

<https://www.zendesk.com/demo/ondemand/?demoStep=personal>

If this sounds interesting to you, I would love to set up a quick chat to
show how we can realise this for Borderlinx.

If this is more of importance to a colleague, I would appreciate you
sending me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Margot

 <https://www.zendesk.es/>

Margot Van Hasselt [image:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/margot-van-hasselt-a9bbb016b/]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/margot-van-hasselt-a9bbb016b/>
Business Development Representative - Benelux
Zendesk <http://www.zendesk.com/> | +32 78 48 09 23 | Schedule a call in my
calendar <https://sdr.zendesk.com/c/margot-vanhasseltzendesk-com>

Privacy Policy
<https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/> /
Unsubscribe
<https://go.zendesk.com/preference_center_default?language=en-US>
[image:
https://www.zendesk.com/?utm_source=catchall&utm_medium=podcast&utm_campaign=POD_CHAMP_AM_US_EN_NE_Sup_BrandAwareness_---_T1_A_H_FY20Q4]
<https://www.zendesk.com/?utm_source=catchall&utm_medium=podcast&utm_campaign=POD_CHAMP_AM_US_EN_NE_Sup_BrandAwareness_---_T1_A_H_FY20Q4>

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://sdr.zendesk.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHIYTOMZXG44TQNRMEJXXEZZCHIRGEOJWGIZDKZTCFU3TSZBQFU2DMZLEFVRGGNLEFU4WEMZXMVQTCN3DG5SWKIRMEJ3GK4TTNFXW4IR2EI2CELBCONUWOIR2EJWXC2KPG5BHG3TPLAZVOS2PN55GQZTDN5HEYQTMGVMFIRKIL4ZXO4KSL4ZDG2BNJNPU24Z5EJ6Q====>

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 7:04 am, Margot Van Hasselt wrote:

Hi Ashish,

My name is Margot Van Hasselt and I work at Zendesk.

Zendesk is the worlds' most advanced omnichannel customer service solution.
For many companies we can easily bring an added value. I look forward to
learning how Borderlinx strategises CX and if Zendesk can be of added
value.

To give you an introduction to Zendesk, I made this short video for you:

<https://soapbox.wistia.com/videos/2msEd20CxK>

As mentioned in my video, you can make an appointment in my calendar
<https://sdr.zendesk.com/c/margot-vanhasseltzendesk-com>.

Looking forward to sharing some great insights!

Have a nice day,
Margot

<https://www.zendesk.es/>

Margot Van Hasselt
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/margot-van-hasselt-a9bbb016b/>
Business Development Representative - Benelux
Zendesk <http://www.zendesk.com/> | +32 78 48 09 23 | Schedule a call in my
calendar <https://sdr.zendesk.com/c/margot-vanhasseltzendesk-com>

Privacy Policy
<https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/> /
Unsubscribe
<https://go.zendesk.com/preference_center_default?language=en-US>
<https://www.zendesk.com/?utm_source=catchall&utm_medium=podcast&utm_campaign=POD_CHAMP_AM_US_EN_NE_Sup_BrandAwareness_---_T1_A_H_FY20Q4>

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://sdr.zendesk.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHIYTOMZTGM2DGOBMEJXXEZZCHIRGEOJWGIZDKZTCFU3TSZBQFU2DMZLEFVRGGNLEFU4WEMZXMVQTCN3DG5SWKIRMEJ3GK4TTNFXW4IR2EI2CELBCONUWOIR2EJSXUT27JR2U6OBSIJXUKS2MINITEU2BPBJGOURSI5MHSMKFJNAWWMBQPIWXCY3GG5RUYWJ5EJ6Q====>