Subject: Invitation to talk about CX
From: Margot Van Hasselt <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 03:04:12 -0400

Hi Ashish,

My name is Margot Van Hasselt and I work at Zendesk.

Zendesk is the worlds' most advanced omnichannel customer service solution.
For many companies we can easily bring an added value. I look forward to
learning how Borderlinx strategises CX and if Zendesk can be of added
value.

To give you an introduction to Zendesk, I made this short video for you:

<https://soapbox.wistia.com/videos/2msEd20CxK>

As mentioned in my video, you can make an appointment in my calendar
<https://sdr.zendesk.com/c/margot-vanhasseltzendesk-com>.

Looking forward to sharing some great insights!

Have a nice day,
Margot

 <https://www.zendesk.es/>

Margot Van Hasselt [image:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/margot-van-hasselt-a9bbb016b/]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/margot-van-hasselt-a9bbb016b/>
Business Development Representative - Benelux
Zendesk <http://www.zendesk.com/> | +32 78 48 09 23 | Schedule a call in my
calendar <https://sdr.zendesk.com/c/margot-vanhasseltzendesk-com>

Privacy Policy
<https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/> /
Unsubscribe
<https://go.zendesk.com/preference_center_default?language=en-US>
[image:
https://www.zendesk.com/?utm_source=catchall&utm_medium=podcast&utm_campaign=POD_CHAMP_AM_US_EN_NE_Sup_BrandAwareness_---_T1_A_H_FY20Q4]
<https://www.zendesk.com/?utm_source=catchall&utm_medium=podcast&utm_campaign=POD_CHAMP_AM_US_EN_NE_Sup_BrandAwareness_---_T1_A_H_FY20Q4>

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://sdr.zendesk.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHIYTOMZTGM2DGOBMEJXXEZZCHIRGEOJWGIZDKZTCFU3TSZBQFU2DMZLEFVRGGNLEFU4WEMZXMVQTCN3DG5SWKIRMEJ3GK4TTNFXW4IR2EI2CELBCONUWOIR2EJSXUT27JR2U6OBSIJXUKS2MINITEU2BPBJGOURSI5MHSMKFJNAWWMBQPIWXCY3GG5RUYWJ5EJ6Q====>