Subject: RE: Monthly Timesheet - June
From: Namrata Sehgal <[email-masked]>
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)" <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 08:38:20 +0000

Dear Saurabh,

Timesheet is shared for the same. For days he didn't work or didn't had work assigned he has not filled the timesheet.
Sahil did ask me if he should proceed with work or no after 80hrs, I approved looking at the work in hand.

Next month onwards he will work only 80hrs, irrespective.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 1, 2021 1:36 PM
To: Namrata Sehgal <[email-masked]>; Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Monthly Timesheet - June

Hi - I approve only 80 hours.

Sahil had ample free time, there were days where there was no work alloted to him. Should be adjusted against it.

Saurabh Dadu
LiveSalesman
India: +91 120 4332621 x 17
US: 1 240 949 2437
Cell: +91 9810175203
________________________________
From: Namrata Sehgal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: 01 July 2021 1:34 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Monthly Timesheet - June

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached monthly timesheet for Sahil M.

Allocated Hours: 80hrs

Consumed Hours: 86hrs

Extra Hours: 6hrs

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2021 12:15 PM
To: 'Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Monthly Timesheet - May

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached monthly timesheet for Sahil M.

Allocated Hours: 80hrs

Consumed Hours: 98hrs

Extra Hours: 18hrs (will be billed in upcoming invoice)

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 4:01 PM
To: 'Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 19th - 23rd April

Dear Swati and Ashish,

As per the update in contract i.e. 20hrs per week engagement, shall I share weekly or monthly timesheets going forward.

Please confirm.

Regards,

Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 12:46 PM
To: 'Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 19th - 23rd April

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2021 12:53 PM
To: 'Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 12th - 17th April

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 11:50 AM
To: 'Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 5th - 9th April

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 3:35 PM
To: 'Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 29th March - 3rd April

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 1:51 PM
To: 'Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 22nd - 26th March

Dear Swati and Ashish,

This is to confirm that Sahil was unavailable last week, his leaves would be adjusted in upcoming monthly invoice.

Regards,

Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 11:50 AM
To: 'Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 15th - 20th March

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 11:39 AM
To: 'Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 8th - 12th March

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2021 1:34 PM
To: 'Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 1st - 6th March

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 11:06 AM
To: 'Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 22nd - 26th Feb

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 2:07 PM
To: 'Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 15th - 19th Feb

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021 12:35 PM
To: 'Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 8th - 12th Feb 2021

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021 1:45 PM
To: 'Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 1st - 6th Feb 2021 - Sahil M.

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2021 11:43 AM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 25th - 30th Jan 2021 - Sahil M.

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 12:46 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 18th - 22nd Jan 2021 - Sahil M.

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 12:45 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 11th - 16th Jan 2021 - Sahil M.

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 1:32 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 4th - 8th Jan 2021 - Sahil M.

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 12:51 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 28th Dec 2020 - 2nd Jan 2021 - Sahil M.

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 1:58 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 21st - 25th Dec - Sahil M.

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Wish you all a very happy and a prosperous new year !!

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 3:08 PM
To: 'Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 14th Dec - 19th Dec - Sahil M.

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2020 4:06 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 7th Dec - 11th Dec - Sahil M.

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2020 2:05 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 30th Nov - 5th Dec - Sahil M.

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 3:25 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 23rd - 27th Nov - Sahil M.

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2020 3:26 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 9th - 13th Nov - Sahil M.

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 12:57 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sahil Modgil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 9th - 13th Nov - Sahil M.

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata

From: Namrata Sehgal
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 1:03 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 'Saurabh Dadu' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Weekly Timesheet - 30th Oct - 7th Nov - Sahil M.

Dear Swati and Ashish,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review attached weekly timesheet for Sahil M.

Regards,
Namrata Sehgal
AVP - Enterprise Solutions | Intelegain Technologies

www.intelegain.com<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fclicktime.symantec.com%2F3BzTiz3Xu1rBGAnRMFQEjnA7Vc%3Fu%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.intelegain.com%252FIntelegain-Web-Portfolio.pdf&data=04%7C01%7Cnamrata.s%40intelegain.com%7C2666800117f94aaeab2608d93c67226d%7C924d9ad125b546e1beb4612c790f213b%7C0%7C0%7C637607236840052070%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=XYBKsngD1k4YrfmbYrh630uHnA8EJ2c7%2BygbljIkZ6Y%3D&reserved=0>
CRN Excellence Award 2018 - Cloud
SME Channel Award 2018 - Application Specialist
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intelegain Technologies is a full-service IT services firm focusing on emerging technologies such as Angular, Node, Cloud, MS Dynamics 365, Mobility, AI, Blockchain.

Intelegain offers a range of engagement models such as turn-key projects, extended-teams, pro-staffing and BOT models. Intelegain is a Microsoft Gold Partner (Tier 1 CSP).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mumbai | Dallas | Singapore | Sydney