Subject: Customer Service
From: Anish Nair <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 17:45:00 +0530

Dear Sir,
Good Day,

In my previous role, at VIAGOGO which was a ticket exchange and sales
platform  I  had a dissatisfied customer who was unhappy with her purchase
of the event tickets for which the seller had charged her 5 times more plus
she was facing an issue as she was trying to enter the event, she was
literally screaming in the phone I had to help her as she had traveled 50
kilometers just to attend her favorite concert. I offered to speak with her
and took the time to listen to her concerns and empathized with her. Once
she was calm, I offered her various options to help resolve the issue. When
she decided on the solution that best suited her, she thanked me for my
time and promised to refer VIAGOGO to more of her friends and family. While
I helped rectify this situation, plus the customer gave me a positive
review also.

I had faced similar issues and I considered this to be a major challenge as
the customers were not aware of the actual pricing of the ticket I on many
instances from my end tried to push this to the management to make sure
there is check on the pricing of the tickets from the sellers while they
are listing the tickets. after a few efforts management made certain
amendments that helped future clients to get reasonable pricing for their
favorite events on the platform VIAGOGO plus customers were given more
clear details before they purchased any tickets.

Best regards

Anish Nair
+917827178367