Subject: Fwd: About biggest challenge
From: Sanam Adhikari <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 17:44:03 +0530

Good evening,

Forwarding this mail as discussed with Mr. Alan ninan.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sanam Adhikari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021, 16:17
Subject: About biggest challenge
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi Alan,

As discussed on call, sharing my experience with biggest challenge that I
faced in last 5 years.

Being an employee of any industry, we should be honest and it goes without
saying if company pays you then they surely expect good results and
performance from employees.

I have worked in challenging environment where in the customer service,
every after 15 days, company used to announce a new offer or a new function
in the office tools.

Keeping myself updated with new work tools and implementing new strategy as
according to the company's requirements was always a challenge for me.

With a good mindset and positively, I tackled all the challenges.

I believe and bare in the mind that if I put my self in challenging
environment then I can learn advance things and uphill my skills.

Regards
Sanam Adhikari