Subject: Fwd: [Request received] Test
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 17:10:00 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: EPOS Global Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jun 28, 2021, 17:08
Subject: [Request received] Test
To: Ashishdabral1511990 <[email-masked]>

Thank you for contacting EPOS Global Support.

This email confirms we have received your request and a Customer Support
Representative is working to get back to you with an answer as soon as
possible. Most queries are answered within 24 hours. Your case number is
#158062 <https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/hc/requests/158062>.

Please note: Sennheiser Communications A/S, the joint venture between
Demant A/S and Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, has previously
announced that it will evolve in new set-ups. Enterprise Solutions and
Gaming headsets will evolve as a new independent company, EPOS, under the
global audio and hearing technology group Demant. Going forward, EPOS will
manufacture and sell the existing Sennheiser Communications portfolio for
Enterprises and Gaming co-branded as EPOS | SENNHEISER products, while also
introducing a new EPOS branded portfolio.

If you are looking to find out more about EPOS or our products, information
is available on our website at https://www.eposaudio.com.

Thank you for choosing EPOS

Best regards
EPOS Global Support
This email is a service from EPOS Enterprise. [MMMRZ7-2E24]