Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Sunday, June 27th, 2021, 12:30:46 pm. Operator: Nick. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 14:44:27 +0200

Hi, can you also mention to Nick that we only do complete packages
including hotel.

Thanks

Charles

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 at 14:34
Subject: Transcript of Sunday, June 27th, 2021, 12:30:46 pm. Operator:
Nick. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* adventurouskate.com

  Nick Sun, 06/27/21 12:30:46 pm UTC

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?

  Traveler 12:30:46 pm

hi - headed to dubrovnik. i was wondering if you handle day trips from
there?

  Nick 12:31:27 pm

How many days (duration) are you planning this holiday for?

  Traveler 12:31:37 pm

6

  Nick 12:31:53 pm

Do you also know when you would want to leave and where?

  Traveler 12:32:26 pm

i will be other from jul2-8 hotel is booked already
looking to visit an island
or 2

  Nick 12:32:59 pm

How many members would there be in the travel group? Please specify if
there are children travelling with you.

  Traveler 12:33:21 pm

2 adults , 2 children 12 and 15

  Nick 12:33:47 pm

Sure, we can get one of our expert vacation planners to get in touch with
you with more information.
May I know your name, email and phone number?

  Traveler 12:34:17 pm

iris eplan, [email-masked], 917-691-1003

  Nick 12:34:36 pm

Thanks for the information. I will forward your concern to our Travel Expert
so that they can assist you with your requirements soon.
Is there anything else I can help you with?

  Traveler 12:34:42 pm

ty

Traveler archived the chat 12:34:45 pm

Duration: 3m 59s
Chat started on: https://jaywaytravel.com/experiences/local
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/croatia?rp=adventurouskate.com
Visitor geolocation: Glen Cove, New York, United States / 68.197.213.131
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>
-- 
--
Charles Neville
Marketing Director,  JayWay Travel Inc.
M +420 720 574 576
T +1 914 500 8984
E [email-masked]
W jaywaytravel.com
IATAN Accredited: # 33-7 4707 0