Subject: Introducing Windows 11
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 17:06:45 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e71107ce6c7c1ea0e9e01ef5355fa19d132b93b0a6eba0e837d9e4a3b6b717f004bb7af95d63ac4ee6ae3b488a5b9a1a8cb68284dc86049a53 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e71107ce6c7c1ea0e9e01ef5355fa19d132b93b0a6eba0e837d9e4a3b6b717f004bb7af95d63ac4ee6ae3b488a5b9a1a8cb68284dc86049a53 
Introducing Windows 11 
Windows 11 combines a rejuvenated Start menu with new ways to connect with the people, news, games, and content you love.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e71107ce6c7c1ea0e9e01ef5355fa19d132b93b0a6eba0e837d9e4a3b6b717f004bb7af95d63ac4ee6ae3b488a5b9a1a8cb68284dc86049a53 
 Learn more about Windows 11 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e7cbda4868112ea90ce4113a601bcfb1a065891ff562061114ae1312364f69cf98928b0cb9ae6eeb4e6efd9ebab4a61f6645a30db251e1ad64 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e7cbda4868112ea90ce4113a601bcfb1a065891ff562061114ae1312364f69cf98928b0cb9ae6eeb4e6efd9ebab4a61f6645a30db251e1ad64 
Maximize your productivity 
Access all the apps you need, stay organized, and multi-task easier with tools like Snap layouts and Desktops.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e7720ab289e3fcfede77fc3db282f7513e090657cfd3932421dba08520ebb4dda732690a659564a84da7e9ea769c9c97d1c9aba93df56a2f50 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e7720ab289e3fcfede77fc3db282f7513e090657cfd3932421dba08520ebb4dda732690a659564a84da7e9ea769c9c97d1c9aba93df56a2f50 
New ways  to connect
Call or chat with the people you care about instantly, for free, right from your desktop with Microsoft Teams.1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e74aa408ce7a71ea30cb73ff34240a8783a74586c8e880b543496e5ca0379041c759ca4314fde9fc012ca0e2a206f41d8a61e1f2387e66210c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e74aa408ce7a71ea30cb73ff34240a8783a74586c8e880b543496e5ca0379041c759ca4314fde9fc012ca0e2a206f41d8a61e1f2387e66210c 
Your content,  curated by you
With Widgets, Microsoft Edge, and apps, you can quickly and easily stay up to date on what matters most to you.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e74aa408ce7a71ea30cb73ff34240a8783a74586c8e880b543496e5ca0379041c759ca4314fde9fc012ca0e2a206f41d8a61e1f2387e66210c 
 Learn more about Windows 11 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e77c6663212206fe053e197f44e4c4421dde0832756b73793ed47fb31c44f98b7fa4c5681c072dc446d1e41604d8f8b862017b44db1cc1c107 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e77c6663212206fe053e197f44e4c4421dde0832756b73793ed47fb31c44f98b7fa4c5681c072dc446d1e41604d8f8b862017b44db1cc1c107 
Sign up for Windows 11 news and updates

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e7f4b101d62b6ddef02756e72d8123d311d2dff4aa139533652cb47d8b50236a5b667e64b190cf7b434f3447a078792f17a56b5b0c7c9839f1 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e728d9bb305c1cdf08cd69ad992ba1c6f3e78a6226799a8670d632ff3df264ac1746ab3d9c01ea34bae56b94fe203c09e9124b4d645574898b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e7038afde6f98d0358e458c3fc968ebf62a008c545e59e8298a6641a9ee5fc3a03ba4111f37c281200d35e9602c6c3d639559f90db0c7b2a08 

1 You can meet with anyone in a 1:1 call and speak up to 24 hours for free. For a group call (more than two people), you can meet with up to 100 participants and call up to 60 mins for free. We are waiving these limits in light of COVID-19 so that you can meet with up to 300 participants and speak up to 24 hours for free until further specified.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e77aac9fb1b68e6cab424bc82be20b39e88213a88dbb11ec29d4e6312efbc0764617477e0fc9422b877df4b129530f42e1947754fde2ae74a8 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=8d9bd9bab9f113e75792225486d5bedbedfb55478aaed4fa29809c9d855eaae64a2cc91db5b0e0f19986e2928cf2368ba97d0b37725803dadb4cd4474fcae681 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=7c0b7d433db6501ded10cd8930c38bf83b5c64476d8da7354c7323e88968eb2d5b10d7d39d122eef788cd78f15648e028805f261a8c2f17d7b8bf06f533c310765544ea0592e06c88091fd588c3e521c 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052