Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Tuesday, June 15th, 2021, 04:37:19 pm. Operator: Aaren. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 19:26:12 +0200

Hi,

This one should have been handled by the our FAQ item on 'do you offer
group tours'.

Any reason why not?

I'm sad to say the quality of your livechat staff has been dropping over
the past year.

We will now have to spend salesperson time telling this person we probably
can't help him if a group tour is a must for him.

Thanks

Charles

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 6:49 PM
Subject: Transcript of Tuesday, June 15th, 2021, 04:37:19 pm. Operator:
Aaren. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* https://www.google.com/

  Aaren Tue, 06/15/21 04:37:19 pm UTC

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?

  Traveler 04:37:19 pm

How many people in your travel groups?

  Aaren 04:37:45 pm

Allow me a minute to check this for you.
We are the front desk of JayWay travel only, We donot have the general
information.

However, I will be more than happy to check with our sales team about this.

  Traveler 04:40:36 pm

I am a single traveler looking for small tour groups. Not the large groups
of 40 people where everyone follows the guide carrying the follow me flag.

  Aaren 04:41:00 pm

Do you already have some cities in mind where you want to visit?

  Traveler 04:41:26 pm

Interested in Romania

  Aaren 04:41:37 pm

How many days (duration) are you planning this holiday for? Do you also
know when you would want to leave?

  Traveler 04:43:03 pm

15 to 20 days, a late fall trip or whatever dates you might have trips
planned

  Aaren 04:43:22 pm

Sure, we can get one of our expert vacation planners to get in touch with
you with more information.

May I know your name, email and phone number?

  Traveler 04:44:03 pm

Roger Paulson
[email-masked]
It will also depend on price. Might be less days. The last tour I did to
Europe was 21 days. To Croatia with Overseas adventure travel.
Thanks

  Aaren 04:46:38 pm

I would also like to know the probable departure date please.

  Traveler 04:47:09 pm

Fall

  Aaren 04:47:25 pm

What kind of activities do you like to do on vacation?

  Traveler 04:47:57 pm

I am
Just email some of your trip plans with rough cost for Romania 🇷🇴

  Aaren 04:49:22 pm

Sure, Thank you for sharing the details. I will forward your query right
away. One of our expert vacation planners get in touch with you as soon as
possible.

  Traveler 04:49:39 pm

Have a good day

  Aaren 04:49:45 pm

It was nice talking to you. Have a great day, goodbye!

Traveler archived the chat 04:49:53 pm

Duration: 12m 34s
Chat started on: https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/romania
Visitor geolocation: Wheeler, Wisconsin, United States / 173.248.10.204
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>