Subject: Fwd: tickets managment
From: Mohammed Kulaib <[email-masked]>
To: "Manager Livesalesman" <[email-masked]>, Helpdesk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 09:35:08 +0000

Plz check and update me

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>
________________________________

Mohammed Kulaib
Systems of Strategic Business Solutions - An AlOthman Holding Company
Al Othman Business Park, Prince Sultan Road, Al Jawhara, Al-Khobar 34434, Saudi Arabia
D. +966 13 8145550 x15550 | F. +966-13-853-4442 | M. +966 531001881

 

From: Waleed Al-Saifi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2021 12:11:03 PM
To: Mohammed Kulaib <[email-masked]>
Subject: tickets managment

Dear Kulaib,

Please check this ticket #82108 Oracle Not working

This ticket is in Hofuf  (on hold) since February, assigned to a technician whom I don’t know.

Please investigate.

Best Regards

Waleed Al‑Saifi​

<http://www.ssbs.com.sa/>

Systems of Strategic Business Solutions ‑ An AlOthman Holding Company

Al Othman Business Park, Prince Sultan Road, Al Jawhara, Al‑Khobar 34434, Saudi Arabia

F. +966‑13‑853‑4442

 |

M. +966 54 085 6703<tel:+966%2054%20085%206703>

<http://ssbs.com.sa/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ssbs/>

<https://goo.gl/maps/Pbb3Ug6Uiqu>

<https://www.twitter.com/ssbs_ksa>