Subject: Your May travel report is here
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 11:41:10 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 Monthly report:

 CHERRY E COMMERCE SERVICES P LTD

 May 2021 

Gain deeper insights into your account's travel activity to help manage your spend, increase savings and make informed decisions around travel policy and employee access.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9779d17edec030ec7d83ec2891a119ce00fcf6832af739b83a97410c9d7c4b6d6efc638721be4cb6712389bd8d6468cf389cb0213cdc1658 
Go to my dashboard

 

Spend

Spend May

₹0.00

 

Monthly spend

Actual usage and spend may vary due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. To view the most up-to-date spend amount, download your organisation’s monthly statement in the admin dashboard.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9779d17edec030ec59f1a7b5ee63844e19cdc942834e2b163c3ee6c0b2f1afb926405c4ff1d7e84dc3af2185528c194c71c5285633f0cdc0 
Learn more

 

Rider experience

Monthly active riders

 

Ensure that no one misses out on great experiences when they travel for work – invite more people to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9779d17edec030eccd139c0a7a2ce2b3dec2066ebb2e900530dab280ad156da2e75fd992797741baa05f63685bce326a71ff4c034c66f85d 
Invite people

 

You are receiving this communication because you are an administrator of an Uber for Business account. Your report may vary from actual utilisation and spend due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. Export account activity using your dashboard to view the most up-to-date utilisation data.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9779d17edec030eca527ed96cc9babe33489911cfca51d2c8b25427e4d50f58cd4487e7d0791d25650ada90473301b6519bf610c16a1ad23 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9779d17edec030ec835a45d5edabf646e8923afdd1a0f6eba992096ee4d6daec06aa595be77ada31f45ba6ddadfa41e7a58264436bd4e56b 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=c24502ee8c066dc4af21d9f8d9844c3bfa1e7f6addd1354495411eae3d44e1afb30f2d4f16b59e879d60baa200a78b58cf2fd13ce533dd4091676c1f1ed7eff1eb7888464ab876bf8af2e6cc6cad7af9 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9779d17edec030ec0d20905cf7a12087f968897bb000d42eab29f7d1a4c457ba5495128d6c6593b296043f95667e7da1f3ca5ccabf496394 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9779d17edec030ecb77602ee58d5b51b93fa0c19b14ffaa8c86637075b178aac276fe2df8f669fd7b792f92cb22f120ee2d22433fdd204e8 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9779d17edec030eccf8eaed69ea2b38847274fc09b111fa8a06b9ec68269deef1410be9870f5e9e6747d81f924e2949a1727261bfafe5370 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9779d17edec030ec2bb2293336220d94b3229ba26cbbbb7bfb6492a7b8702159a0c7f34e854bc05e485d032a684320da9348c5a45989ab4d 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9779d17edec030ec76609cf523bea69d5a967b6ed5cfd5b85f4c2b7116ea271d419df5a5bcc9183389e15b800f41061867d8f7ed7a2009dc 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9779d17edec030ec755d7cfe2874d29dda61dc92cc7882709711ba5092cc4c250131e3307075013db15719a522b50b83acb5cf4f2230ef67 
Uber.com