Subject: New Review Feature - Share Reviews Between Items
From: UltraCart Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 16:33:00 +0000

Shared Reviews

Similar items can now share a single customer rating and review content

When the customer is asked to write a review via an automated StoreFront
Communications Email Flow or by clicking the Write Review button on your
StoreFront, that review is typically stored against the individual item.
However, If there are other similar items, it may be ideal to roll up these
reviews into a consistent opinion about these associated products.

With Shared Reviews you can do just that. Within the item review settings,
simply choose an item ID that represents the main product. All review data will
be shared between the main item ID and each product with this association.

Sharing Reviews Between Similar Items ( https://ultracart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ucdoc/pages/2289041465/Sharing+Reviews+Between+Similar+Items?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Share+Reviews+Between+Items&utm_content=49c105c0-6ab7-4cb3-b883-b6bdfd346b12%7C7d67061a-c410-47ed-9862-8d5b0eea675b%7C62a9ca6c-14b1-4803-8ebf-1026fb0da7e1%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

Automated Communication FlowRequest Review

Install the Encourage Item Review Flow Select your StoreFront in UltraCart, then
expand the Communication menu and select Library. Within the Library, select
Flows. Within the Public Library section select the + My Library button in
the Encourage Item Review flow to add this to your flows library. Finally,
scroll up to the My Library section hit the 3 dots in the lower left corner of
the Encourage Item Review item and select Start.

Customize the Flow The Encourage Item Review flow has the required settings and
flow steps to encourage users to come back and leave a review for your products
after a specific period of time. You can customize the primary settings and
apply filters (for example, to exclude specific items from the review request)
at the top of the flow. Then customize the waiting and email step settings by
selecting edit on the individual nodes within the flow.

Customize your EMail Step Customize the request review email by selecting Edit
Content under the Email Step menu (hit the 3 dots in the top left of the second
node in the flow). Select a sample item in the dialog, then modify the copy and
layout within the email editor.

View & Activate Finally, activate your Request Review flow by selecting View &
Active in the footer menu. Once approved, your customers will receive an email
after purchasing your products encouraging them to return to your StoreFront to
leave a review.

Why should you encourage item reviews? Beyond the immediate and obvious benefit
of positive reviews for your products, each review creates item structured data
that is read and indexed by Search Engines. This structured review data
increases your storefronts search engine footprint and therefore drives sales.

Pro Services

Need some help getting started? UltraCart can help you get up and running
quickly. We're here to assist you with general account information, payment
processing configuration, StoreFront set up, basic shipping set up, and more.

Contact Pro Services ( https://www.ultracart.com/help/pro-services.html?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Share+Reviews+Between+Items&utm_content=49c105c0-6ab7-4cb3-b883-b6bdfd346b12%7C7d67061a-c410-47ed-9862-8d5b0eea675b%7C62a9ca6c-14b1-4803-8ebf-1026fb0da7e1%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

| Home ( https://www.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Share+Reviews+Between+Items&utm_content=49c105c0-6ab7-4cb3-b883-b6bdfd346b12%7C7d67061a-c410-47ed-9862-8d5b0eea675b%7C62a9ca6c-14b1-4803-8ebf-1026fb0da7e1%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Login ( https://secure.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Share+Reviews+Between+Items&utm_content=49c105c0-6ab7-4cb3-b883-b6bdfd346b12%7C7d67061a-c410-47ed-9862-8d5b0eea675b%7C62a9ca6c-14b1-4803-8ebf-1026fb0da7e1%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Docs ( https://docs.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Share+Reviews+Between+Items&utm_content=49c105c0-6ab7-4cb3-b883-b6bdfd346b12%7C7d67061a-c410-47ed-9862-8d5b0eea675b%7C62a9ca6c-14b1-4803-8ebf-1026fb0da7e1%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Support (
[email-masked]?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Share+Reviews+Between+Items&utm_content=49c105c0-6ab7-4cb3-b883-b6bdfd346b12%7C7d67061a-c410-47ed-9862-8d5b0eea675b%7C62a9ca6c-14b1-4803-8ebf-1026fb0da7e1%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6
) |

Copyright © 2021 UltraCart, All rights reserved.

No longer want to receive these emails? You can unsubscribe here ( https://marketing.ultracart.com/checkout/unsubscribeLoad.do?espCommseqUuid=62a9ca6c-14b1-4803-8ebf-1026fb0da7e1&espCommseqStepUuid=7d67061a-c410-47ed-9862-8d5b0eea675b&espCommseqEmailUuid=49c105c0-6ab7-4cb3-b883-b6bdfd346b12&espCustomerUuid=c74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6&utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Share+Reviews+Between+Items&utm_content=49c105c0-6ab7-4cb3-b883-b6bdfd346b12%7C7d67061a-c410-47ed-9862-8d5b0eea675b%7C62a9ca6c-14b1-4803-8ebf-1026fb0da7e1%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ).

ultracart.com - , Merced, CA 95340