Subject: Re: Overdue Tickets - Warranty
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: Daniele Castiglioni <[email-masked]>
Cc: hnyr <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 02:50:57 -0700 (MST)

Hello Daniele, 

These tickets are still pending. Could you please update them? 

ID 	Assignee 	Requested 	Assignee updated 	Due date 	Next SLA breach 
149872 	Daniele Castiglioni 	18-05-2021 12:52 	04-06-2021 13:42 	04-06-2021 07:00 	
150018 	Daniele Castiglioni 	19-05-2021 03:20 	31-05-2021 07:05 	08-06-2021 07:00 	
147859 	Daniele Castiglioni 	06-05-2021 20:53 	07-06-2021 12:05 		08-06-2021 11:30 
149821 	Daniele Castiglioni 	18-05-2021 10:06 	04-06-2021 12:38 		08-06-2021 06:59 
150087 	Daniele Castiglioni 	19-05-2021 10:13 	04-06-2021 09:07 		08-06-2021 11:30 
145626 	Daniele Castiglioni 	27-04-2021 13:34 	03-06-2021 07:12 		08-06-2021 11:30 
134914 	Daniele Castiglioni 	11-03-2021 09:02 	01-06-2021 06:13 		04-06-2021 11:29 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral 

From: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Daniele Castiglioni" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "hnyr" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 1:00:05 PM 
Subject: Overdue Tickets - Warranty 

Hello Team, 

Here is the attached report for Overdue tickets. Please filter your name and update the tickets. 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral