Subject: Re: Overdue Tickets - Gaming
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: "Josephine Veena Dorairaj, JVDO" <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Cc: hnyr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 02:49:57 -0700 (MST)

Hello Team, 

These tickets are still not updated. Could you please ask agents to update them? 

ID 	Assignee 	Requested 	Assignee updated 	Due date 	Next SLA breach 
151292 	Dheeraj Tripathi 	26-05-2021 00:25 	09-06-2021 06:10 	04-06-2021 07:00 	
150725 	Dheeraj Tripathi 	22-05-2021 01:16 	02-06-2021 20:57 	04-06-2021 07:00 	
150770 	Dheeraj Tripathi 	23-05-2021 11:06 	01-06-2021 23:20 	07-06-2021 07:00 	
140924 	Josephine Veena 	06-04-2021 12:44 	22-04-2021 09:48 	21-04-2021 10:00 	

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral 

From: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Josephine Veena Dorairaj, JVDO" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "hnyr" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 12:58:38 PM 
Subject: Overdue Tickets - Gaming 

Hello Team, 

Here is the attached report for Overdue tickets. Could you please ask agents to update their tickets? 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral