Subject: Assigned to Group - Health Club Hervey Bay
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 05:44:06 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Health Club Hervey Bay Good morning

Can you tell me if you have a fix for the pink screen issue that we get
intermittently?  Yesterday I ran a virtual class and the screen was pink, so
I disconnected the HDMI cable while the class was running, then reconnected
it and it didn't make a difference.  So I disconnected the cable while the
class was running and then cancelled the class and reconnected the cable.  

This then caused an issue because the screen didn't retract.  I started
another class and the screen retracted because the projected turned on but
triggered the screen so it retracted.  We then had audio but no visual as
the projected had turned off when the screen retracted.  I fixed the problem
by turning the projector on manually and then it worked fine without a pink
screen.

I know that was rather long winded.

I await your reply.

 

Kindest Regards

Julie Deakin

Club Owner

0413 049 489

Locally owned and operated since 1979

184 Dayman Street, Urangan, QLD 4655

 <http://www.facebook.com/healthclubherveybay/>
<http://www.breathehealthclub.com.au/contact-breathe-hervey-bay>
<http://www.instagram.com/hbhealthclub> 

 

*	Les Mills Group Fitness                    - Les Mills Virtual
Classes
*	Heated Pool                                         - Ladies Only
Gym
*	Tennis/Squash                                    - Free Exercise
Programs
*	Kid's Club                                              - Body
Composition Analysis
*	Circuit Classes                                    - Boxing Classes
*	Personal Training

 

184 Dayman Street, Urangan, QLD 4655

 <http://www.facebook.com/healthclubherveybay/>
<http://www.breathehealthclub.com.au/contact-breathe-hervey-bay>
<http://www.instagram.com/hbhealthclub> 

 

 

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4626