Subject: Fwd: One step closer to your dream trip
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 18:34:53 +0200

I'm getting concerned at the effort put in by your staff - they aren't
summarising anything of the request - this isn't the first time either. Our
salespeople do usually read the transcript to see if anything was missed
but at least a short summary would be helpful.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: JayWay Travel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 6:30 PM
Subject: One step closer to your dream trip
To: <[email-masked]>

We have received your request via livechat, thank you for choosing JayWay!
One of our expert travel advisors will contact you shortly to go over your
travel preferences. Please take a moment to read how JayWay works
<http://www.jaywaytravel.com/how-it-works>.

We have provided below a copy of your request and while you wait for our
staff to get in touch you can review some of our sample itineraries
<http://www.jaywaytravel.com/itineraries>. We are looking forward to
helping you create the trip of a lifetime!
New message via Livechat form:
from:

Name: Corinne Dennis
email: [email-masked]
Phone:
Destinations: Dubrovnik Croatia
Dates:
PAX: 1
From:
Comments:
Interests:

We will be in touch shortly!

--

JayWay Travel
www.jaywaytravel.com <https://jaywaytravel.com>
1-800-344-5785
1-914-500-8912

p.s. Like our Facebook page <http://www.facebook.com/jaywaytravel> to get
regular updates about our latest blog posts and other timely info on the
destinations we cover.