Subject: Recommended Segments - Getting started with UltraCart Recordings
From: UltraCart Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 16:25:59 +0000

Quickly apply and save recommended segments to view popular segmentation filters
that provide invaluable insights to customer behavior.

Recommended Segments

We've compiled a list of our most popular segments

StoreFront Recordings brings the power of an integrated session recorder to
StoreFronts. These recordings provide powerful insights into how customers
interact with your content.

The amount of data and information in StoreFront Recordings can be overwhelming.
Filters help create and save digestible slices of your recording data. However,
it may be difficult to know where to start with the filters to create a segment
of valuable session recordings that provide you with actionable insights.

This is where Recommended Segments are here to help! Simply navigate to,
Recordings > Segments within your StoreFront to quickly preview a recommended
segment or add it to your saved segment list.

About Recommended Segments ( https://ultracart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ucdoc/pages/2169536513/StoreFront+Recordings?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Recommended+Segments&utm_content=67114cfb-784d-4886-936b-20279ae66ddf%7C25748064-ee2e-474e-ab9b-443c22c94fd0%7C9d0b0652-abbf-433e-9d2d-49c23e7ada32%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6#Segments )

Popular Recommended Segments

Checkout Errors and No Order Placed View sessions that may have failed to place
an order due to checkout errors.

No Shipping Methods and No Order Placed  View sessions that may have failed to
place an order due to the lack of an available shipping method.

Rage Clicks  View interactions or sections on your site which may cause user
frustration.

More than 5minutes on the site, but no Order was Placed  View the sessions of
engaged users who spend a significant amount of time looking at your content but
fail to place an order.

Page Not Found  View sessions that land on a page that doesn't exist and see how
they got there.

These are just a few of the recommended segments that are provided on the
Segments landing page. Enable, modify and save variations of these filters to
create segments that meet your specific needs and help you understand your
customers needs and behavior.

Pro Services

Need some help getting started? UltraCart can help you get up and running
quickly. We're here to assist you with general account information, payment
processing configuration, StoreFront set up, basic shipping set up, and more.

Contact Pro Services ( https://www.ultracart.com/help/pro-services.html?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Recommended+Segments&utm_content=67114cfb-784d-4886-936b-20279ae66ddf%7C25748064-ee2e-474e-ab9b-443c22c94fd0%7C9d0b0652-abbf-433e-9d2d-49c23e7ada32%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

| Home ( https://www.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Recommended+Segments&utm_content=67114cfb-784d-4886-936b-20279ae66ddf%7C25748064-ee2e-474e-ab9b-443c22c94fd0%7C9d0b0652-abbf-433e-9d2d-49c23e7ada32%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Login ( https://secure.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Recommended+Segments&utm_content=67114cfb-784d-4886-936b-20279ae66ddf%7C25748064-ee2e-474e-ab9b-443c22c94fd0%7C9d0b0652-abbf-433e-9d2d-49c23e7ada32%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Docs ( https://docs.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Recommended+Segments&utm_content=67114cfb-784d-4886-936b-20279ae66ddf%7C25748064-ee2e-474e-ab9b-443c22c94fd0%7C9d0b0652-abbf-433e-9d2d-49c23e7ada32%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Support (
[email-masked]?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Recommended+Segments&utm_content=67114cfb-784d-4886-936b-20279ae66ddf%7C25748064-ee2e-474e-ab9b-443c22c94fd0%7C9d0b0652-abbf-433e-9d2d-49c23e7ada32%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6
) |

Copyright © 2021 UltraCart, All rights reserved.

No longer want to receive these emails? You can unsubscribe here ( https://marketing.ultracart.com/checkout/unsubscribeLoad.do?espCommseqUuid=9d0b0652-abbf-433e-9d2d-49c23e7ada32&espCommseqStepUuid=25748064-ee2e-474e-ab9b-443c22c94fd0&espCommseqEmailUuid=67114cfb-784d-4886-936b-20279ae66ddf&espCustomerUuid=c74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6&utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Recommended+Segments&utm_content=67114cfb-784d-4886-936b-20279ae66ddf%7C25748064-ee2e-474e-ab9b-443c22c94fd0%7C9d0b0652-abbf-433e-9d2d-49c23e7ada32%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ).

ultracart.com - , Merced, CA 95340