Subject: Assigned to Group - Virtual Login
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 07:40:39 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Virtual Login Hi

Hope you are well?

I cannot log into the Virtual App and it is coming up with a 500 Server
Error.  I need to schedule some classes, so need this to be fixed please
ASAP.

My login is 127554 and Password is Bondi1!

Many thanks for your help

Kind Regards

Sue

*Sue Weaver*
*Group Fitness Manager I *
*Fitness First AustraliaBondi Platinum and Bondi Spring Street Platinum*

*BP : Level 6, Westfield 500 Oxford Street, Bondi JunctionSS : Level 1, 110
Spring Street, Bondi Junction*

*T (02) 9021 4521 | T (02) 8383 5826 | M 0450 957 422*

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4602