Subject: Build or buy?
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 02:50:08 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

If you have developers on your team, you might be tempted to solve your 
operational problems by building solutions in-house.. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/build-vs-buy/> 
Small business

Should you build in-house or buy a solution?

It's an age-old question: build or buy? Whether it's a fence for your yard, a 
sandbox for your kids, or a data analytics solution for your startup, you need 
to weigh your options.

Here, business owner Alex Kulbei talks about the software side of things: the 
pros and cons of building and buying, other possible options, and how to go 
about making the decision. (Pro tip: buy the fence, build the sandbox.)
Build or buy? <https://zapier.com/blog/build-vs-buy/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/google-docs-canvas-based-rendering/> 
App tips

Google Docs is saying goodbye to HTML

Here's what that means 
<https://zapier.com/blog/google-docs-canvas-based-rendering/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/can-ipad-pro-replace-laptop/> 
Productivity

Can you replace a computer with an iPad?

Read the verdict <https://zapier.com/blog/can-ipad-pro-replace-laptop/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/easily-match-new-leads-with-google-ads/> 
Automation

Easily match new leads with the right Google Ads

Do more with ads 
<https://zapier.com/blog/easily-match-new-leads-with-google-ads/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/startup-employee-mistakes/> 
Productivity

10 mistakes startup employees make

Work better <https://zapier.com/blog/startup-employee-mistakes/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=a60c43fac324472abf66459873bf3979&_e=R0WYBdZUBvjcDuJtnLgGUlmR3vDWv3h4g1i2xY472fPDjIVCkDzL7l2gznmwlg2U85SiXqsUjrMXEB7jVHHods8dyKNgWon5Br-ZbjsArYSVZT6_4mEDrIDGRWMohCffCnUVn8-wF3k3Qqr3PZYSv129n5oZvU_MjUzpPSU5OBGVfJIHDvV7TdZaHjCKX15EKA80Yv4yzRrc2Sc_K6swTOlAtdfIxr9sV9WtSRCsXKgOW6lwzkGwHeM6yB85B9c8aZLKsteohy__ZefhQBKFFuP-Ux8lmeZ44VBv8Uqgg9aKx1OaIklxYQ3i_pvAeshWgp29RCUst6TkLUck4gcpjCePSLu__I-IoPUPxmasR6E%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>