Subject: Leaders’ top 5 lessons about the future of work
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 22:26:36 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d1564635708cb3af1d07351f5eed3f0376c883a1631cbd9855924cf5630c6381d169ab988180afe0ff0b65de74166c23eae02b23f2f288bf5f905 
FREE E-BOOK &rarr; 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156453a884c0fec089fefd4118cbbf52837926783438409e9ea0a958df0772db8cf1fac05695ddc4a4708576965a39c2903c5c1ac1f1fc142d66 

E-BOOK

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156453a884c0fec089fefd4118cbbf52837926783438409e9ea0a958df0772db8cf1fac05695ddc4a4708576965a39c2903c5c1ac1f1fc142d66 
Unlock new, better ways of working 
Learn how top organisations are reinventing work

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156453a884c0fec089fefd4118cbbf52837926783438409e9ea0a958df0772db8cf1fac05695ddc4a4708576965a39c2903c5c1ac1f1fc142d66 
GET FREE E-BOOK 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156453a884c0fec089fefd4118cbbf52837926783438409e9ea0a958df0772db8cf1fac05695ddc4a4708576965a39c2903c5c1ac1f1fc142d66 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156453a884c0fec089fefd4118cbbf52837926783438409e9ea0a958df0772db8cf1fac05695ddc4a4708576965a39c2903c5c1ac1f1fc142d66 

A lot changed in the past year but it proved we can reinvent work together. Find out how organisations of all kinds are rethinking what work means&#8212;and how to get it done. 

In this e-book, leaders from top companies discuss the 5 things businesses must do to thrive in the future of work.

  

Break free from the 9&#8209;to&#8209;5 mindset

  

Make culture and alignment key advantages

  

Create a new playbook for partnerships

  

Digitise processes to better support customer journeys

  

Drive out manual processes that slow you down

  

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156453a884c0fec089fefd4118cbbf52837926783438409e9ea0a958df0772db8cf1fac05695ddc4a4708576965a39c2903c5c1ac1f1fc142d66 
GET FREE E-BOOK 

Got questions? Just ask!

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d15641b2ceaa35dd889fd6c208a10471cab5ca87bfb8186820287e78a6a4eb353251ac61655cf5a3e50aaf8bd0564fdc6aba5aff5970cea0edf3a 
Talk with our team of experts 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d15643473ee8d3d0ba0642294e2e78a86d571dbb74125e532591e5e18f24aea0050c80a4c57bce653e04c61cc3f61be51fc280d17c4ae033fc690 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d1564f0dd046edfbc11125cbf85e35f0a0e78101938a36ded32e716d386471a30e265b3e5be760783e8b5e1a0a6ab64477277de09321312bcd2fb 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d15647b0954e5b268146a70258321f94288f21828d0e41023e7e0fc6492f83be165f3551e1cbd6d9fa86f2cb069add893afdc0b28d92f338672b1 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d1564b8981002c8d2da0762b83c38ca883c6246847d648aa8d8d4d4cf26556561d8f955e1ca27d3fb5058ed21909f1a38c174514dac79733bd2b8 

Made by  Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156455a2166069a1099259931c1cdeaeaf6e71e45058413f10b072909de29e997eaec10987f67ac49b35840301ee39306e6b04c924d8d85dfc4e 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d15643f41fca32fbe7e8ebf17059b94cb6ee47ed547b2f923f16df53a2e12abafae82e89d55188dabf64e27001c4289c47dfb591b6d4fc39c2e30 
Our Blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d1564edc57b0a6a32d7cf824fc9b291b1d60e0388e9f4a050d80b7c3473c0a0cfe0b2071627a7a75f9e0843c45644885ce68a937812dd98731b43 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d1564b5caf49f2eb96c2f90cbafc4ca5fbc2059c51d5f4a489e3b6e6e9f9ac5092582cddaf3eb2258c392c4801edbade176b04867e362192172b9 
Policies   | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d1564fad8ce9babe1f3952cb3ba5000bdd72552121060f6fafa75dfd936424a336b9023855d9a84bb7b87b2a525f927e9d9fd76b61a307d3cf053 
Help Center  

 

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d32c70733c2275e48b5d5d15e39636029c105ed440886565154bc1a9f09250179fbc6376684c648848dc8cfe788bc88436d4979399b34c54888d2fda350d2e5690162378081559d5343c335560343b13 
View in browser