Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Thursday, May 27th, 2021, 08:23:30 pm. Operator: Nick. Visitor: Irina Malykin
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 22:40:48 +0200

Hi, any reason for the 15 mins delay in posting the lead form for this one?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 at 22:30
Subject: Transcript of Thursday, May 27th, 2021, 08:23:30 pm. Operator:
Nick. Visitor: Irina Malykin
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*Name:* Irina Malykin

*E-mail (optional):* [email-masked]

*ref* https://www.google.com/

  Nick Thu, 05/27/21 08:23:30 pm UTC

Hello! How may I help you?

  Irina Malykin 08:23:38 pm

Hi! We are a family of 4 - My husband and I and 2 boys 12 and 14. We are
good with a lot of walking so no issues there. We like to visit cultural
and historic landmarks and to immerse ourselves in local culture. I am
looking to possibly plan a trip to Croatia and Montenegro depending on
affordability. I am also trying to understand if it is open enough for us
to visit or if we should postpone this trip to next year perhaps. We are
also on a budget :) so looking for some wisdom when it comes to lodging and
any other cost-cutting suggestions :). Thanks!

  Nick 08:25:59 pm

Allow me a minute to check this for you.

  Irina Malykin 08:26:12 pm

👍

  Nick 08:26:19 pm

How many days (duration) are you planning this holiday for?

  Irina Malykin 08:26:50 pm

it depends on cost but from my research it looks like maybe under 2 weeks

  Nick 08:27:01 pm

Okay
Do you also know when you would want to leave?

  Irina Malykin 08:27:27 pm

Any day after August 1st

  Nick 08:27:32 pm

Okay
Sure, we can get one of our expert vacation planners to get in touch with
you with more information.
May I know your phone number?

  Irina Malykin 08:28:46 pm

Must be back before August 30 and preferably before August 24th or so
yes sure 917-715-6510

  Nick 08:28:58 pm

Thanks for the information. I will forward your concern to our Travel Expert
so that they can assist you with your requirements soon.
Is there anything else I can help you with?

  Irina Malykin 08:30:09 pm

I think that's it for now :). If this itinerary proves to be too difficult
for this year, I am open to some suggestions for something more realistic
:)

  Nick 08:30:13 pm

Okay, Noted
It was nice talking to you. Have a great day, goodbye!

Nick archived the chat 08:30:27 pm

Duration: 6m 57s
Chat started on: https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/destinations
Visitor geolocation: Bloomfield, New Jersey, United States / 165.225.39.90
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>
-- 
--
Charles Neville
Marketing Director,  JayWay Travel Inc.
M +420 720 574 576
T +1 914 500 8984
E [email-masked]
W jaywaytravel.com
IATAN Accredited: # 33-7 4707 0