Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Thursday, May 27th, 2021, 06:36:52 am. Operator: Diana. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 08:59:55 +0200

Hi,

Please could you remind Diana that our itineraries have a price guide
function - there's an FAQ for this - and the chat started on this specific
itinerary page.

Thanks,

Charles

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, May 27, 2021 at 8:43 AM
Subject: Transcript of Thursday, May 27th, 2021, 06:36:52 am. Operator:
Diana. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* https://www.google.com/

  Traveler Thu, 05/27/21 06:36:52 am UTC

Hi

  Diana 06:36:52 am

Hello, Can I help you plan your upcoming vacation?
Welcome to our livechat service.
How can I assist you?

  Traveler 06:37:45 am

Yes .. How much is the price of the 9-day package?

  Diana 06:38:22 am

Could you please let me know the destination where you would like to visit?

  Traveler 06:38:46 am

Albania

  Diana 06:39:58 am

Alright! May I have your full name, email ID and your contact numb er so
that can directly share your details with my travel expert and they will
get back to you with all the details.

  Traveler 06:40:26 am

Aooo
No thanks

  Diana 06:41:06 am

Alright! Is there anything else I may assist you with?

Duration: 6m 31s
Chat started on:
https://jaywaytravel...ia-private-tour-9-days#whats-included
<https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries/albania-private-tour-9-days#whats-included>
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/albania
Visitor geolocation: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates / 91.73.29.61
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>