Subject: Automate your SMS messaging
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 02:50:05 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

From instantly acknowledging feedback to keeping your team informed, there are 
ways to use SMS messaging to take your business to the next level. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/sms-messaging-automation/> 
Automation

How to get the most out of SMS messaging with automation

Texting your customers and leads is pretty standard, which means it's getting 
harder to wrangle all the messages. SMS apps help, but you can take those tools 
a step further with automation.

Automating your SMS messaging will help you ditch the repetitive tasks, follow 
up quickly, and make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Here are some ideas 
for how to get the most out of SMS for your business.
Engage better <https://zapier.com/blog/sms-messaging-automation/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/founder-mistakes/> 
Small business

9 mistakes you're making as a founder

Avoid disaster <https://zapier.com/blog/founder-mistakes/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/learning-by-teaching/> 
Productivity

Why knowledge sharing benefits everyone

Learn by teaching <https://zapier.com/blog/learning-by-teaching/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/google-tables-vs-google-sheets/> 
App tips

Google Tables vs. Google Sheets 

What's the difference? 
<https://zapier.com/blog/google-tables-vs-google-sheets/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/what-should-not-be-a-meeting/> 
Productivity

4 things you shouldn't use meetings for

Cut these meetings <https://zapier.com/blog/what-should-not-be-a-meeting/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=a5ec39bca47a40e39e0fc73c87a980c7&_e=JHRId8TH6bumJhovT5xBAsx8RU-4idMpBwscGjbNh2ydlG9P6MJSPsiFgZ2bMRNkD3jQKj0DgobLbFC2PP06hyT2yZwnpH9oUswPvsGYm-1GfeMzR0y5TjEP1GSsZ6ds8C-IOu2ispwYPj_1cnhSxrd2PmxYtQExEgoB8UhTvjb_sQaE5_Iv2Kwt4lc7t-iK6K9ptzAe_QSiRSy_nbx1Ps-bUe4iLOtIo7pmCeFPU2ibJ9FUsjvGSV4LRJYNH87nocq8f7fivQn8LuOVmjWkPl_5ah3aFuKzq0Nt79hJXJ7iikAqW8V29y3v96RHMjcu2wfkKAHjJ_qKgJQdqRF8hoCMm03ZtQAkDFzLvWErhpA%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>