Subject: 5 Tips to make your PC easier to use
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 12:10:17 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9fed40b17355d02e69d8b48f4f80addbb8af9a36aaece2fbf8b61e58c06830132ca20006189d49cd29f070578e7e81ad08dc355909ae383f0c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f942e534eb76b0b60e7f373ffac5ac0197b139eba1e329e8d85d8848801a3924696bdfe937444d3381a5403342fdb94efdc60e13a6e9335aa 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f942e534eb76b0b60e7f373ffac5ac0197b139eba1e329e8d85d8848801a3924696bdfe937444d3381a5403342fdb94efdc60e13a6e9335aa 
Make your device work better  for you
Windows 10 offers many features to help improve your experience with technology. Give some of our favorites a try.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f942e534eb76b0b60e7f373ffac5ac0197b139eba1e329e8d85d8848801a3924696bdfe937444d3381a5403342fdb94efdc60e13a6e9335aa 
Easily find your pointer by changing its size or color.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f95e00e330b58506ca6c4d095a71cd80d4e0d01994cffe1c516e16e978cc19db2979f10cf67a58b35a1694f465811f2a8495c748b020cad9c 
Make your cursor easier to see when editing text.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f385c4ad3b1982bccacc9b9909c0b3c64fc4339a8cf55589e00090f1afef8522aa7932c652b43cadf5dd37a8f5e441db0a895421785f9264b 
Make colors easier to see by applying a color filter to your screen.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9fbc1266ae956cff0d6cf192271970373ada8789a96e5f29076fa3b0c3a5f614b33ccdf8520e2700b1140d9a52fa9387cf90a5d6bce344413c 
Switch to visual alerts to get notifications without sound.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f02bc1281ea56d834e0f5e830aeb2327536c8f4915d4b8b9993635c8489fac426cb2a086eb88aec8996edf593356c7d3b03ec270aa0152c78 
Have text read aloud to you using Magnifier.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9fddc0dd4bbb3299b04bbb6a37789def5eb66a5157908f3437a17c639f7e17879e3664accdf04a4bbb0f265e8778a1f3f9deff4313d2a86073 
Explore more tips to improve your experience 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9fa439e93eec9d58f7599b4934895bf3564177de286d5d20b5ccb5ccde4ed12de0843e5377e638e6445f0be0f34d2bdd3a973e46634703e81b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9fa439e93eec9d58f7599b4934895bf3564177de286d5d20b5ccb5ccde4ed12de0843e5377e638e6445f0be0f34d2bdd3a973e46634703e81b 
Empower everyone 
There are no limits to what people can achieve when technology reflects the diversity of everyone.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9fa439e93eec9d58f7599b4934895bf3564177de286d5d20b5ccb5ccde4ed12de0843e5377e638e6445f0be0f34d2bdd3a973e46634703e81b 
Learn more 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f886b86cbb41258d147e829d57200dd240c6f2f729b987b3a21149ea480fe4d30151fcce70defac67486f7be95f071ece562d3c156d667b88 
Inspiring others 
For many people, accessible technology facilitates the ability to thrive in today’s digital world.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f886b86cbb41258d147e829d57200dd240c6f2f729b987b3a21149ea480fe4d30151fcce70defac67486f7be95f071ece562d3c156d667b88 
Browse the stories 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f886b86cbb41258d147e829d57200dd240c6f2f729b987b3a21149ea480fe4d30151fcce70defac67486f7be95f071ece562d3c156d667b88 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f990149357e8aa2d9cb097a1b05e81004952ea5bb94a94d547e6677a819545b0739919c8a79e0d800ee177c1929d58fc0c3d16e552877b8a2 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f990149357e8aa2d9cb097a1b05e81004952ea5bb94a94d547e6677a819545b0739919c8a79e0d800ee177c1929d58fc0c3d16e552877b8a2 
Inclusion for all. Search to make  an impact.
Join Microsoft Rewards and support Special Olympics through Give with Bing to create an inclusive world for all. Just search Microsoft Bing to earn points that are automatically donated to Special Olympics.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f990149357e8aa2d9cb097a1b05e81004952ea5bb94a94d547e6677a819545b0739919c8a79e0d800ee177c1929d58fc0c3d16e552877b8a2 
 Learn More 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9fa0829a4a260d7a86c5599400789d06d908d4713069a75f1c9c9bc154492b3f3aff3486c74b9dd7d74a8ece28b372fa8bd46fb5f998647869 
 Give more with Bing on your phone 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f2519fc283b92a540f726542c27476e2af7cdfda8ec1f33573f49c217d73f2d62cf47006b9314c19073b31aa26b305aa27fac07042b60f3e9 

Use Dictation to talk instead of type on your PC. Press Windows logo key + H.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f2519fc283b92a540f726542c27476e2af7cdfda8ec1f33573f49c217d73f2d62cf47006b9314c19073b31aa26b305aa27fac07042b60f3e9 
Learn more

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9fceafb25a78a4e005d296f1d1faca232bcf761814321e34af1070cddab58fd0373da56f04cf433bbc265abe4a8a1f8668c7f2d08623ffb34c 

Make your PC easier to use with custom settings for your screen, sound, mouse and more. Press Windows logo key + U.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9fceafb25a78a4e005d296f1d1faca232bcf761814321e34af1070cddab58fd0373da56f04cf433bbc265abe4a8a1f8668c7f2d08623ffb34c 
Learn more

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9feeef61680cd1b47793257e6071f16dea6283ffd29cb717df6c0a48a285b4b3012a267e5a4e379ca336f26cef9902b8b48f75a5d8f6b2c462 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9feeef61680cd1b47793257e6071f16dea6283ffd29cb717df6c0a48a285b4b3012a267e5a4e379ca336f26cef9902b8b48f75a5d8f6b2c462 
Achieve anything with the  right tools
Whether you're looking for a new device, cool accessories, or a great new app or game Microsoft Store has you covered with the guidance and selection you need.1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9feeef61680cd1b47793257e6071f16dea6283ffd29cb717df6c0a48a285b4b3012a267e5a4e379ca336f26cef9902b8b48f75a5d8f6b2c462 
 Shop now 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9ff9bf50c47a6996f255db3f36b96a4a1a1600e02c324dc54dd29981667aea7336414bedcb217ab17b10db56c9b93a4d9cc17f8f70ef1d193b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9ff9bf50c47a6996f255db3f36b96a4a1a1600e02c324dc54dd29981667aea7336414bedcb217ab17b10db56c9b93a4d9cc17f8f70ef1d193b 
Original by design 
Inspiration can come from anywhere. Originality is where you take it. Check out our Surface Originals and their unique stories.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9ff9bf50c47a6996f255db3f36b96a4a1a1600e02c324dc54dd29981667aea7336414bedcb217ab17b10db56c9b93a4d9cc17f8f70ef1d193b 
 Get inspired 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f458ab621acf8fccd808cea17d191dfdece6f113550366c4e9c51af4cc0a83ec27fe40d316bde2d7323a0b6aa606b8567cc822096b42df880 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f488f58d008cfa9319e61092ce165b4efbc16aad2af77f7692aff7618fb75b05cfee43707fd037531f35d6a7438d3d80f6599fee744fd92ea 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f502563ee79e0b6e3fde093bdbf10b339ae0fbf585fc4ffbacf012ea471896b655e775b31aad9ce9a4541f5a5dbc7d5681ef7d948dabddd35 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f6f69cc3058ccc7553581502a4d507931b6d730bf6c86b63018c11482c29008d4ce136b96d3e8d6c8189110c2df65376d3abc366e9c43964a 

1 Product availability and color options vary by market and can change at any time.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9ff87052a716c07dc4849e0b059b8aaa3e045b20cd554426e402c79f8f275b3b00c2940c06d4a22c4893015ff5cebdc6d50caa5e896a4d0447 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e0fb30698f027d9f35401fdd56d39830b73b222eb62e85ace93f32c7e3df3f08865a4e12d78c9d591ef560b76c7716c7008198ead5ac2430eb3132e384b799a1 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=d5c7c0d684c1b5e015cf6c7c66d9fc34541143e2e61ccfbf9e17a3cdfa47c6db16a1046e30777d83ce7734cc2266a51f39d1356d8869435b95969333f3f276649530d32202f65b4efdcc56bd895fe436 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052